Categories > Original > Drama > On A Plain

Chapter 4

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

Trouble

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2012-04-05 - Updated: 2012-04-05 - 190 words

0Unrated
"Kurt?" I said walking over to him and having a seat on the floor next to him, "Are you alright? What happened?". Frances gripped Kurts leg and used it to stand up. "Kurt?" I said again. "Kurt." Frances repeated with a giggle. Kurt looked up and stared at her, a proud smile washed over his face. He wiped away his tears and kiss Frances, "Franny." He cooed, "You said daddy's name." She smiled and kissed his lips, leaving a thick film of her spit behind. He just smiled at her, too happy to wipe it off. "What happened?" I asked again. "Somebody from some tabloid called and said that you and I have been using and that Franny should be taken away." He said playing with Frances' hands. "Why would they say that?" I asked stroking his leg. He shrugged, "I dunno. But if CPS come knocking on that door, I'm suing the shit- oh sorry Franny daddy cursed again. I'm suing someone." I laughed at him correcting himself, "We'll be okay." I said kissing him and then Frances. The door bell rang. I got up to answer the door....
Sign up to rate and review this story