Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Farther Away 2: Whispers of the Night

Not so Secret

by darks00 3 reviews

I can't say a word or it'll give it away, LOL

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-07-01 - Updated: 2006-07-01 - 771 words

1Exciting
DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

It was in the middle of the night when I had to rush to the washroom. I had to throw up.

"Darn, I hate being pregnant..."I muttered under my breathe.

When I heard Julius coughing, I quickly ran to his side. I quickly took the oxygen mask off him. he slowly opened his eyes.

"De?" He asked.

He gave a really bad cough, as he tried to get up. My hand was already their, pushing him down.

"You're weak, Julius. let your stitches heal." I told him.

Julius laid back, nodding. He gave off a moan. "I'm in so much pain..."

I quickly grabbed him some advil and some water. He was very shakey, so I had to help him. I then helped him to eat some yogurt. He than lied down and sighed.

"I heard you throw up. You ok?" he asked me.

"Oh, yeah..." I said. "You know, it's appart of being pregnant. I'm more concerned about you. Never get hurt again because of me!"

"But I wanted to." He said, grabbing my hand,

I gave Julius a kiss. "Thanks."

"Anytime, De." He told me.

He than pulled me down beside him in a hug, and put the blankets over us. He gave me a kiss on the cheek, and began to play with my hair.

"You have pretty hair," he said, laughing.

I laughed too, remember one of our missions when he was shot with a needle that made him tell the truth. (a/n: The episode, The Hunter.")

"Oh, Juls, I forgot to tell you," I said, smiling. "Dr.Dismay and Con-Man were caught!"

"AWESOME!" I cried out with happiness. "How?"

"Believe it or not, Ursula and Emmet got them," I said sourly.

"Wow." He said with amazement. "De, I have a question for you."

"yes?" I replied.

"Just before I got shot...you told me to run...like you knew that was going to happen...what was that about?" He asked confused.

"Julius, I had a nightmare this happened, about half a year ago when we had our first kiss. That's why I didn't take you to the hospital. It was like deja view, you know? In my nightmare, when I got you to the hospital, Dr.Dismay attempted to kill you."

"Woah...that's weird." Said Julius, surprised.

I took Julius off the I.V. about a month later.

"Wow, I never saw someone heal from a bullet wound that quick," I told Julius.

"Guess no one had you," Said Julius. "Good thing you had that nightmare. You saved me."

"More like the other way around." I replied.

My stomache began to get big, and I had to wear a bunny hug to not let the others notice my pregnancy. That day, we left the academy, and moved into our own house.

"This is great," I told Julius, giving him a kiss.

I then began to feel a terrible pain in the stomache. I then felt something wet between my legs.

"Julius...my water broke!" I screamed.

Julius jumped, as he rushed me to the hospital in our car.

___________________________________________________________

AT THE HOSPITAL:

"It's a girl!" cried the doctor at the hospital.

I had tears in my eyes that I was so happy. Julius came to me, gave me a kiss. "you did it."

The doctor cleaned up the girl, and gave her to me.

"She's so tiny!" I cried out with joy.

"What should we name her?" Julius asked me.

"I always liked the name Megan..." I told Julius.

"Megan..." Julius muttered under his breathe. "I like that name, too. Why don't her middle name be Delilah?"

I smiled.

"yeah, she could be Megan Delilah Chavelier!" Julius said with a smile. "You know...Delilah Chavelier sounds good, too."

"what?" I asked, confused.

"Delilah, you knew this question was coming sooner or later..." Julius began, as he put his hand in his pocket.

Oh, God...I thought in my head. I visulized this in my head a million times...and it was going to happen! Julius then showed me a black box, then slowly opened it to show a dimond ring.

"Delilah Devonshire..." Julius said. "Will you marry me?"

There was tears of joy in my eyes. "Of course!" I cried out, hugging him.

We kissed. Julius than put the ring on my finger.

THE END

Hey thanks for reading, everyone! This isn't the end though...yep, you guessed it...Farther Away 3: Gone with the Wind. Delilah and Julius get married...and just because they aren't with the academy anymore doesn't mean that Dr.Dismay still won't go after them...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story