Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fade into Darkness

Fade into Darkness

by PikaGirl 6 reviews

Mikey slips into a coma and is sent to a very strange hospital. The band goes to check up on him only to find out that something has happend to him...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-04-05 - Updated: 2012-04-05 - 720 words

2Exciting
 Gerard groaned. Guess who drank 7 red bull energy drinks before heading to the hospital? Ray. He just jabbered on and on about what he wanted for his birthday and other junk.
“You know what I would want for my birthday? A fish. An alive fish who is not dead. The type of alive fish that is not dead. Think that is manageable?” Ray said excitedly.
“You know what I would like for my birthday? For you to SHUT UP! Mikey is in the hospital, in a coma, and all you can think about is your FRICKING BIRTHDAY!” The car quickly silenced at Gerard's nasty remark, leaving only the whizzing of the other cars to listen to. After what felt like an entenity, Gerard pulled into the hospital's parking lot. It was the biggest building that Gerard had ever seen in his life, and by th look on Ray's face, he could tell that he was thinking the same thing as him. Ray's mouth was open with his eyes wide, gawking at the hospital. Gerard poked Ray gently to get him out of his trance. Ray shook his head and started to get out of their big black van. The pair ran to the hospital doors, not wasting any time that could be spent with their hurt friend. The nurse seemed to be expecting them, for she was waiting at the front door.
“ Mikey's friends, I suppose? Let me bring you to him.” the nurse spoke calmly, backing to the door as she did it. Gerard and Ray nodded and walked with the nurse. What they saw next was amazing. They walked through the doors to be introduced to a beautiful golden room the size of a football field with seven giant chandeliers lighting the room. Elevators lined the wall, each one having a different label and different destinations. Ray, acting like a giddy little child, ran ahead to admire the wallpaper. Gerard gently tugged him away from the very interesting wallpaper. Ray let out a whimper at this, but Gerard just kept on walking like he was not dragging a guy who got high on red bull. The nurse reached a certain elevator and pressed to open it. The door slid open quickly, taking in the trio. Gerard smiled. It was funny to imagine Mikey's face when he saw this. His mouth in an 0 position, forgetting his sickness and gawking at everything. Ray pawed at the sides of the elevator, enjoying their fuzzy wallpaper. He had a thing for wallpapers today. But Ray eventually got bored and turned around. The elevators slid open almost exactly as Ray looked at them, causing him to gasp.
“I'm MAGIC!” he yelped, dancing in joy. Grard patted his head.
“Yes you are.” he muttered, getting slightly annoyed at Ray's manners. Their was nothing ahead exept a long white hall with a few rooms. The rooms were about the size of a bedroom, making Gerard belive that this is where they kept long term patients. Gerard siighed as he remembered the situation. Mikey fell of stage and slipped into a coma, and they would not be able to play his bass for a long while. That put them in a sticky situation. Cancel their tour, or do without Mikey. With everyone lost in thought, the nurse's voice was kind of a shock.
“ Your friend had something to say to you, but he passed out before he could say it. You might want to ask him about that when he wakes up. Well, here we are. I ask you to please be quiet in here. It may not seem of the sort, but you could disturb his dream. You don't want you friend to have a week-long nightmare, now do you?” She entered Mikey's room almost exactly as she finished, smiling creepily. Gerard really hated hospitals and almost believed that Mikey would be in safer hands with him. The silence and unsettling smiles of this hospital didn't help that growing fear. He followed the nurse, as did Ray. But what they saw scared them for life... “Oh my god...” Mikey stuttered.
A/N: My first fic. Please R/R and add some constructive critisizm! I would love to know if I should contenuie or give up. I know it is short, but cut me some slack!
Sign up to rate and review this story