Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fade into Darkness

Kidnapped!

by PikaGirl 2 reviews

Mikey is Kidnapped! Can they save him?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-04-08 - Updated: 2012-04-08 - 937 words

0Predictable
“Okay. This is alright except for one tiny thing. Where is Mikey?” Ray asked, staring at the vacant room. Still high on Red Bull, he did not really take in the severity of this.
“What happened!” Mikey yelped, very angry that he trusted a hospital. He could of have just as easily taken him to his house and let him sleep for however long he needed. But he had to trust a hospital and now Mikey's gone to heaven knows where!
“ Mikey was not in a coma long enough to wake up. He couldn't of have left on his own. Someone or something must have taken him.” The nurse said, only a tad of worry sounding in her voice.
“No dip Sherlock!”Question is, how do we find it and does it want to kill Mikey!” Gerard snapped back, thinking of all the things that could be happening to Mikey at this very moment. If only he had trusted another hospital...He shook that thought off, for it was not the hospital's fault, it was whatever took him's fault.
“Is that Kool-Aid?” Ray said out of the blue, pointing towards Mikey's sheets on the hospital bed. Gerard stared at the splotch of red that Ray was pointing at. Only about the width of a finger, the stuff left a far trail leading out the emergency exit door. Now, Mikey was not a scientist, but he knew blood when he saw it. And this was it. Ray tried to lick the blood, only to be stopped by Gerard.
“No. I think this is blood. Obviously, the taker wanted to hurt Mikey. Mikey would not be bleeding a perfect trail like this on a hospital bed, asleep. That only worries me more. And the taker was not very smart about this either, leaving a trail without cleaning it up.” Gerard shuddered. Knowing that the taker wanted to hurt Mikey worried him beyond compare. The nurse looked at Gerard with a surprised look.
“ You are not thinking this through. We have top notch security, If someone were to leave out the emergency door, then an extremely loud siren would play. So therefore, that idea is out. The taker must have turned back and exited somewhere else.” The nurse said, her voice matter-of-fact like.
“ So if the security would cross out all escape routes, then, it must be someone who works here!” Gerard said happily, glad that it was not a hungry animal that took Mikey.
“ This blood is going to be important evidence.” the nurse said quietly, taking the sheets of he bed. Ray smiled at what he saw.
“ Look! A fish! The type of fish that's dead! The type of dead fish that is not alive!” Ray said, clapping. Gerard was dumbfounded. It made sense to leave blood, but a fish in his bed was not normal for any type of kidnapping. But there was a fish. On the bed under the sheets, a simple koi. Kois are very expensive fish.
“ What is this? Why is there a Japanese carp? A very expensive one at that!” Gerard said loudly, not expecting an answer to his question. Ray's smile had dissapeared as Gerard was talking.
“Well, all I can say is that the kidnapper likes fish.” the nurse said, even quieter than before.
“Why so quiet?” Gerard asked, starting to think that the nurse could be the kidnapper.
The nurse sighed and said in a bit of a louder tone than Mikey, “Just thinking. I am allergic to fish, so can you take it?” That crossed out the option of the nurse being the kidnapper.
“Sure. Ray, can you go get some foil to wrap the fish up in?” Gerard asked calmly to Ray gone nuts. Ray nodded and ran off, leaving the nurse and Gerard alone.
“This is very bad. I finally get a job, and I am going to get fired. Your friend is gone, and I just don't know what to make of this!” the nurse said in a tense voice. Gerard looked at his friend's extremely sad nurse. Gerard patted her back.
“We will find this out and save your job and Mikey. We just need more clues. So we have to do this. We must. We already know that the person who took Mikey had a big bag that he put Mikey in when he left, or else the security would get to him. He had to go through the main entrance, so alarms would not sound. Once we are able to report this to the police, then everything will be okay.” Mikey said. He was not very trusting of the nurse, but he hated seeing anyone so depressed. He was just as worried as her. They sat there in a silence until Ray came back, holding a nice container of foil. The gang instantly took the foil and fish to wrap up the fish. Ray, not knowing how to wrap up a fish, took the time to look at the blood.
“Guys, this blood forms a fish. Come look.” Ray said absentmindedly, looking at the blood. The pair decided to put down the fish and come look, only to find that Ray was right. The blood did form something, but what did it form?
A/N: Sorry for the late update, but I went on a trip and had no other choice. Happy Easter! I am planing on making my chapters longer, so look forward to that! If you want your character introduced in this story, leave me a review saying the details of your character and I will try and put it in.
Sign up to rate and review this story