Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Break Your Little Heart

Teenagers

by mychemicalpony 1 review

The big confrontation day at school.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2012-04-10 - Updated: 2012-04-10 - 2500 words

0Unrated
Okay, I have to apologise for not updating. It's mainly because I've been too busy sleeping and just before I published the story, my phone would completely wipe it so I have written several variations of this chapter.

Teenagers

Frank rolled out of bed slightly earlier than usual today, mainly because of the big plan that he, Mikey and Ray were putting into place today. He checked the knife was still in there, and got dressed in the most badass clothes he could manage. He checked his reflection in the mirror and raced downstairs. Frank rushed out of the door, yelling goodbye to Linda on the way out, and started walking towards the bus stop.

He saw that Jack was with his usual gang - Rian and Zach. He hoped Jack wouldn't pick a fight with him today, but then again, he was defended by a rather sharp knife that he could threaten them with... Jack came wondering over and said slyly, 'So, how's the faggot doing this morning?'

Frank responded by pulling out the knife and seething 'You better watch what you say or I'll stick this right up where the sun don't shine.' Jack looked worried by this and returned to his gang. They started whispering and looking round at Frank like the plastics at school would do when they were bitching about someone.

On the bus

Frank thought over what he was going to do, and suddenly remembered his dream. He had been in the school, being treated for some non-existant cuts on his arm with Linda, and then suddenly he was in a bedroom with Gerard. They were getting ready for bed, and they had split the bed in two so they each had a square. They said goodnight to each other and Frank lay down in the bed, disregarding any separations so they'd lie next to each other. That was when Frank noticed that Gerard was only in his boxers, and he had to keep on telling himself that Gerard was disgusting, he was fat and revolting. However, he couldn't help but get turned on when Gerard lay down next to him and cuddled him and for a second Frank was in heaven. Then the dream changed again and he was at an All-American Rejects concert with Linda, and he was pushing his way to the front, where Tyson Ritter was singing Eyelash Wishes.

Frank shook his head and reminded himself that it was only a dream, that Gerard would never sleep in the same bed as him, and Linda was a strict parent so Frank had never been to a concert before. He desperately wanted to go and see Deaf Havana, but they weren't touring in the US for quite a while, and Linda would never let him go anyway. Frank chuckled to himself when he thought of how Gerard considered himself a 'gig addict' when he had only been to two so far (Black Veil Brides and You Me At Six), and Brendon hardly ever went on about it and he'd been to over 15. The bus arrived at school and Frank got off the bus, starting to shake at the prospect of brandishing a knife. He couldn't believe he'd been reduced to this.

Mikey and Ray smiled at him as he walked over to him, and they had to have a quick group conference before Gerard and Brendon got there. 'Hey, are we still gonna do this?' Ray asked nervously. Frank answered 'I'm not sure, I don't want to ruin the groups friendship or anything.'

'Well, I think it's best if we didn't then, 'cause I ain't using any knife against Brendon and if you two don't wanna do it, I think we should just chicken out.' Mikey spoke up and we all nodded at what he said, so the plan was called off.

It was just as well, thought Frank, because right at that moment they spotted Gerard, Brendon and Bob walking over to them. When they met as one group, Gerard acted strangly and stood with Frank instead of Brendon, which made Frank think that he was mentally ill or something. 'Hey Frank, how are ya doing?' He asked a surprised Frank, who answered with 'Not bad thanks, erm you?', a little awkwardly.

'I'm good thanks. Are you doing anything this evening?' Gerard replied enthusiastically. Frank shook his head and the conversation turned to what they'd done yesterday evening until the bell went and they went off to form.

Breaktime

'Frankie, can you come with me to the canteen to get a drink of water? Please?' Ferard asked Frank, who agreed, but said 'Jeez Gerard, it's a cup of water! Aren't you old enough to get it on your own?' with a cheeky grin.

'Wha- hell no! I'm only 15! Think of the tiny amount of years I've lived compared to what I will have done by the time I'm 90, Frankie!' Gerard answered as they walked off to get the water that was causing so much fuss. Frank took this opportunity away from the others to ask Gerard what was up with him. 'Urm Gerard? Why aren't you being like bestfriends with Brendon anymore? It's a bit confusing...'

Gerard took it well and replied 'I'll give you the proper answer this evening on Facebook but really I see you as a much better friend. 'Cause I don't really trust him as much anymore. And he seems to be stealing my power in the group, which is kinda annoying.' This gave Frank quite a bit to wonder about, and they chatted happily until they got back to the others. It turned out the canteen had run out of water, much to Gerard's disappointment.

Brendon and the others were sitting down and Frank noticed a change in Gerard when they sat down too. He seemed tensed and more reserved, and sat between Frank and Brendon. He started talking with Brendon, and they played with each other's hands until Mikey made a wretching sound, at which they promptly stopped and talked with the others.

Lunchtime

Gerard, Frank and Ray went to get lunch from the canteen, and apparently Brendon wasn't hungry, and Bob and Mikey had their own lunches. It was quite chilly so they decided to eat inside instead of with the others today. As they sat down with their lunch, Gerard sighed and muttered something about being a 'fat, lazy peice of shit'.

Frank practically exploded with exclamations of 'Of course you're not fat!' and 'How can you think that!' and Ray had a shocked expression on his face, like someone had once called his fro 'crappy'. They were never the same again.

'Well it's just that Brendon doesn't eat much and I sit here and eat like a pig and don't do any exercise, and I get so fat and everyone else is so thin. Apart from Mikey. He's HUGE.' Gerard explained miserably.

Btw, in this Mikey is actually huge. Like, size 20ish. Or whatever the american equivalent to that is. But over here it's quite big. And I don't know anyone that size, so don't take offence anyone, I feel fat and lazy myself. And I eat shitloads. Anyway...

'Hehe he is. But really, you're not fat. If you can call yourself fat, I can call myself ugly which you forbade me to do 2 months ago. So, I'm really ugly and I look like a bald rat.' Frank said with some force and Gerard just sat there in disbelief that someone actually didn't think he was fat.

'But Brendon and Tomo keep on joking about my weight and I keep on thinking that it's not a joke.' Gerard protested.

'Gerard, anyone who calls you fat - joke or not - is a huge motherfucking dickhead and should be shot. Well, Brendon and Tomo shouldn't be shot, but you get what I mean.' Frank defending him, putting up a good fight. Gerard smiled and said 'What the actual fuck would I do without you, Frankie?'

'I dunno, but if you dare say you're fat again, some bitches are gonna die. Those botches being Brendon and Tomo because they call you fat.' Frank refused to give up, and this earned him a hug from Gerard. Ray looked awkward and they quickly finished eating to go back to the others, and the rest of lunch time was very uneventful.

After school, at about 10pm

G: Hey :)

F: Hey, how are you? Even though I saw you today XD

G: I'm alright, you? :)

F: I'm good thanks, and you said you'd tell me why you didn't think Brendon was a good friend any more? If that's alright :)

G: That's fine ;) Well, only if you promise not to tell anyone.

F: Sure, I won't tell anyone anyway :)

G: and you won't judge me? Cause it's pretty damn big.

F: Of course I won't, I've known you too long for that ;)

G: This is gonna sound pretty blunt, but er I think I'm in love with Brendon.

F: Okay, how long have you known this?

G: I dunno, a few weeks I guess.

F: I just want to say, I can't blame you XD he's pretty good looking.

G: Haha yeah :) but you're alright with it? Cause it's like gay and stuff...

F: Yeah, it's cool. People who have a problem with I can go and shove their head up their own arses.

G: Hahahaha lol XD but how do you know whether it's love or just a silly crush?

This is using the real Gerard's views on love

F: I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; loge is knowing all about someone and still wanting to be with them more than any other person. Love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of. Love is feeling comfortable and safe around someone, bu still getting weak knees when they walk into the room and smile at you.

G: Woah. That's seriously deep, dude. But he doesn't know everything about me, like this, and I'm not sure I know everything about him. And I'm a bit worried when I'm with him that he's gonna start up about my weight again.

F: I truly am sorry to burst your bubble, but that don't seem like love to me. It's probably one of those crushes that'll pass soon :)

G: How d'ya know all that about love anyway? ;)

F: The person I love, I tell them everything. Including the really horrible parts of me, and they tell me everything. The only thing they don't know about me is my feelings for them, and they're so comfortable to be around and I get weak knees just talking to them.

G: Who is it? I won't tell them :)

F: Um I see them everyday and I think about them loads. I loved today because they spent more time with me, and if they don't guess that I like them, they're gonna be pretty blind.

G: But who is that? :S

F: Let's see. Who did I tell first about my depression?

G: Er Mikey? Ew no of course you wouldn't like him would you?

F: No, I just told you that because you hated me at the time. So trusting you would have seemed pretty stupid.

G: What! You mean, I was the first one you told? And that means...

F: Sorry. I can understand if you hate me now. I should get going now...

G: What? No! Of course I don't hate you! And why should you be sorry?! Don't go, we need to talk :)

F: But it's weird. You're my friend and we're both guys and everything about it is wrong!

G: You're forgetting that I'm also gay ;) I honestly don't mind.

F: Really?

G: Yeah :) and you know what, I knew deep down that you're a much better person than Brendon anyway. You stick by your friends, even if they hate you, and you trust me so much and I can trust you :)

F: That's a good point, but I'm so ugly that no one will ever want me.

G: 1. Your eyes are gorgeous. 2. Your hair is AMAZING. 3. I love your tattoo on your back.

F: YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT? WHAT THE FUCK, I'VE NEVER SHOWN YOU!

G: I saw in the changing rooms the other day. And I love it, it's so cute :3

F: But I thought you'd hate it. Like you know you're getting a lip peircing? I'm not because you are...

G: Oh my god, I don't want you to think that you can't get one! I might not get one now, cause needles are shit scary.

F: Haha Gerard's scared of needles! XD And you're serious? I can get one?

G: You don't need my consent, but yeah sure, go ahead :)

F: And I don't want things to be awkward around us...

G: Sure! Do you want me to stop calling you Frankie?

F: Nah, it's cute :3 As long as I can call you Gee ;)

G: Fine. Haha I don't need Brendon any more! :D

F: Really? But... You like him :O

G: Nah, he's a waste of my time. Sure, he's hot, but you're much nicer.

F: And that's supposed to mean...

G: Urm, do ya wanna like go out? Together?

F: Yes! Sure this isn't a trick or anything?

G: It's legit :) Er how do we explain to the others?

F: Hmm let's not tell them and see if they can work it out for themselves :) hehe evil laugh insert here.

G: Very evil Frankie ;) I've gotta go now, it's nearly 12 and we've got school tomorrow D:

F: Okay, see ya tomorrow! Xxx

G: Night night :) xxx

Frank went to bed that night very happy. It looked like his dream might actually come true, and he felt very glad he hadn't used the knife. He wondered what was wrong with them all and just said to himself, teenagers. What are we like really?

Okay, I hope that was okay. I tried to make it slightly longer to make up for the nog period of time between this one and the last one but yeah. Oh, and I'm seeing Deaf Havana in like 17 days!!! Woo! Who else likes them? I hope I'm not the only one, but I probably am. Ah well. Oh, and a MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS TO FRANK AND JAMIA WHO NOW HAVE A VERY CUTE BABY, MILES IERO! AW HE'S GONNA GROW UP TO BE JUST LIKE FRANK :3 Also, happy birthday to Gerard, who still barely looks 25, let alone 35. He must be a vampire or drink out of the fountain of youth or something like that. Anyway, I hope you liked my nice long author's note at the bottom, it's probably longer than the story itself XD mychemicalpony x
Sign up to rate and review this story