Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Babysitting Squad:)

Chapter 1

by BVBman 4 reviews

Okay I held auditions for this. What happens when you are 15 and you have 2 friends helping you babysit 21 kids plus one more which is a relative. Read to find out what happens.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-04-10 - Updated: 2012-04-10 - 811 words - Complete

5Funny
It started when I woke up on a sunny Friday morning. I got out of bed to get dressed,So I walked over to my closet. I got out a Bring Me The Horizon tee shirt and hot pink skinnies. One thing I did forget to tell you is that my name is Chelsea Ross. 

I put on my high tops and started walking downstairs. "CHELSEA!"My little brother yelled. He's only 13 and his name is Rayne.Yet I'm 15 and he has a better name than me it sucks but I really don't mind."What Rayne?"I asked politely."HI!" He yelled as I started screaming cause my phone went off."PICK UP THE PHONE!PICK UP THE PHONE F-""Hello?"I asked just as my friend Jasmine said "Hello?"
"Hi"me
"Hi"herand It continues going back and forth
"You sound upset what's wrong?"
"Well my mom is trying to make me get a job and I don't know what I want to do."
"OMG"
"What?"
"Oh nothing big,But my aunt being pregnant."
"Oh…WAIT I GOT IT!"
"WHAT!?!"
"We should be babysitters!"
"Yeah"
"Okay meet me at my house."
"Okay bye."I hung up. 

"MOM I'M GOING OVER TO JASMINE'S HOUSE TO GET A JOB BYE!"I shouted as I left and started walking. I stopped at my boyfriends house his name is Oliver Sykes."DING DONG"The door rang as Oli answered the door. I snatched his arm and pulled him out of the house."Come on."I said noticing he was in his pajamas and didn't have on shoes. He shrugged and followed me to Jasmines. 

"DING DING DONG"Her door sang annoyingly. She answered her door and pulled me and Oli inside."Woah"Oli said as he looked around."What?"Jasmine asked,"You guys changed your house a lot since the last time I was in here.""You were here yesterday, and all we did was hang up a picture."Jasmine said as Oli started to laugh."Ohhhhhh!"He moaned in a funny way which made me and Jazzy laugh."Okay guys let's get down to business."Jazzy said leading us down to the computer."Um I don't even know what were doing?"Oli said as serious as grass."Well Chelsea and I decided we are going to be babysitters. You can join if you want?"She told him with a smile."Sure"He said looking at me. 

Then he reached over and kissed me."I love you."He said blushing."I love you too."I said blushing even more."Guys what color should the font be for our poster?"Jazzy asked as Oli looked at me and I looked at him."GREEN!"We shouted together as she changed the color to green and wrote:
-------------------------------------
Babysitters
We are fun,caring,Babysittersand we go by the names Jazzy,Chels,and Oli. We will babysit anyone for $5 per hour no matter how many kids please call 201-474-7644. 
Love the Babysitting Squad. 
-------------------------------------
"Nice,"Oli said admiring the bright neon green on the computer screen as Jazzy started Printing 120 pages. When they finished printing we went over to Oli's house so he could change ,and drive us around the neighborhood to drop off the papers in strangers mailboxes. 

We went inside his house and went in his room. He took off his shirt and shorts. Then he went over to his closet while Jazzy and I were sitting on his bed. He then put on black skinny jeans and a Zombi tee shirt. Then he got low socks the we're green and dark purple converses."Done"He said  with a smile just as you could here all of his brothers ran past the door. His brothers are Matt,Lee,Curtis,and Matt. Yes I already know I said Matt 2 times well that's because Oli's mom couldn't think of another name so he was named Matthew but likes to be called Matt. And the other one was already named Matt. That's why Matt is 14,Curtis is 12,Lee is 8,and Matthew is 12. 

Just as we were about to go Lee came running towards me."Bye"He said hugging me."Awe bye Lee I'll miss you buddy."I told him as he kissed my stomach and left. "Oli baby did you see that,it was so cute."I said as Oli said something."Yeah he likes you.""Still it's cute I me-"I said being interrupted by Jasmine."Yeah yeah whatever lets go!NOW!"She saudi as we got in the car and drove to every house in our neighborhood and put a price of paper in everyones mail box. 

Then we drove back to Oli's house."Boy that was a lot of driving."Oli Said reaching over and kissing me."Yeah I know right I didn't there were that many houses."I said with a dumb face. 
Sign up to rate and review this story