Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Babysitting Squad:)

Chapter 2

by BVBman 6 reviews

What happens when they meet the babies

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-04-10 - Updated: 2012-04-10 - 888 words - Complete

5Funny
A few minuets went by ever since we got home."Do you think anyone will ever call?"Oli asked me as I shrugged."I don't kno-"I said being cut off by my phone."PICK UP THE PH-"I answered it and herd a bunch of kids screaming in the back. 

"Hello?"A woman's voice asked."Hi"I said,"Um I'm calling about the Babysitting thing."She said,"Yeah this is us Oli,Jazzy,and Chels."I said back as I noticed this would be a back and forth conversation."Okay good I was wondering how soon could you start?""We could start today if you want?""Good cause I'm leaving the state for a cruise and I will be gone for a year. I was wondering if I could meet you in 15 minuets so when you get here I can introduce you to all of them.""Okay it's fine I'll see you then.""Thank you so much bye.""B-"beep beep beeeep. 

"Um she hung up,Oh well. Also we need to start packing because we'll be gone for a year which means...NO SCHOOL YEAH!!"I said excited as Olivee went over to his closet grabbed a bag and started packing everything he needed. When he finished we went to my house and then Jazzy. We then started heading to…wait I forgot to ask for the address. I called her back and asked her. She said that they lived at 123 Dew Lane. 

When we got there we saw an open mailbox, roller skates in the yard,and the door open. I dinged the doorbell and a child with long black hair answered."Are you Oliver,Chelsea,And Jasmines?"He asked,"Yeah but how did you know are actual names?"I asked confused."I guessed."He said smiling,"Okay we'll is your mom home?"I asked him as he turned and left. He soon came back with a tall red headed woman. 

"Oh thank you guys so much for coming my name is Jennifer Beirsack. I was so worried you wouldn't show."She said with a worried face."Well you are the woman who's gonna pay us."Oli said with a huge smile."Okay I'm gonna introduce you to the kids."She said as she lead us to a huge playroom."Okay this is Andy he is 7 years old."She said pointing to a kid with black hair."That's Ashley,He is 3. That's Christian he is 5 and Jake is right there he is also 5."She said pointing them all out. 

"Thats Gerard he is 6 and Mikey is 1. Frankie is 2,Ray is 6,Bob is 7,Shannon is 4,his twin Jared is also 4,Marilyn is 9,Matthew is 2,Syn is 4,The Rev is 8,Zacky is 4,Johnny is 5,Billy Joe is 6,Tré is 7,Mike is 8,Jimmy Pop is 9, Isabella is 5,Tierney is 7,Sam is 2,Dana is 9,Abbie is 3,Lucy is 2,and Rose is 1."She said pointing out the others."Umm so how many kids is this?"Jasmine asked."30 kids."She answered as Oli's mouth dropped open."Yeah it's a lot I went to so many clubs."Mrs.Beirsack said."Yeah one too many,by any happen how many you know what's did you eat?"I asked as her mouth dropped open."Sorry"I said smiling and she went and got her bags."You know my number call me if you have an emergency."She said leaving. 

All the kids then ran over to her and hugged her. Oliver then started to kiss me and Marilyn came over."Oh so now your CHEATING ON ME!With this freak!"He said using the death glare on Oli."What I'm not even dating you!"I yelled just as the door closed."That's not what you said a couple of minuets ago!"He hollered in a heart beat."I never even said anything."I told him as Jasmine started cracking up."Hey you shouldn't be laughing. Turn around."I said to her as she turned around and saw Ashley staring at her with goo goo eyes."AHH holy crap you scared me."She said as she began laughing again. 

Marilyn tried to kiss my hand and I snatched my hand back from him."Oh your just playing hard to get. Oh how I love feisty women."He said walking away. Boy do I wanna slap that kid. Oliver was on the floor laughing as Andy was running towards him and When Andy reached his target he jumped and sat on Oli."OOffff"Oli said then moaning in pain."HA!"I shouted by accident. 

T then picked up Andy and moved him off of Oli. Then I sat on Oli and kissed him. He then pulled me closer and kissed me. Then he flipped me and he was sitting on me. I looked up at Ashley and Jasmine."Jasmine wiwl you be my Giwlfwiend?"Ashley asked Jasmine."Uhh Sure…"She said confused as I looked back at Oli who was kissing my neck."STOP CHEATING ON MEEE!"Shouted Marilyn who was charging at Oli. Oliver moved at the right time cause Marilyn was running and I backed up and he ran past up and ran right into poor Syn. 

Syn was knocked backwards crying. Of course I felt bad for him so I crawled over to him and picked him up. Marilyn just walked away crying. 
Sign up to rate and review this story