Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Isn't it awkward when your teachers like eachother? ;)

It's Not All Fun And Games

by shannleighm 0 reviews

A twist in the tale..... You may hate it!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-11 - Updated: 2012-04-11 - 670 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey guys! So i'm twisting it up a little bit but i'm uncertain about what i'm doing about it :) Without giving too much away about the twist i'm going to give you a heads up now that real people will not be used, you'll probably get what i mean by that when the plot is revealed in the next few chapters :) We're also nearing the ending now!

A Month Later
Franks POV
The last few weeks had been better than i imagined they could ever have been. I knew of course they'd be good, how could they not be? But lately they had been more than good, amazing you could call them. Well except this sickness i'd come down with recently. I had gotten myself a Job as a guitar tutor at the Music Shop and Gerard and I had taken a small break away to visit his relatives last week but a few days back i had began feeling, well in a nutshell, absolutely fucking shit. Kinda like as though my ex colleague that idolised Barbie was squeezing my balls really hard so they'd fall off into her hands and my stomach would fall out too. Anyways thankfully that isn't what's happened here. If that had happened i would have ripped out her cheap tacky hair extensions and threw them at Britney Spears whilst she was singing in a concert i had no idea why i was in attendance at. Then I would have pinged her bra straps so hard she would have catapulted and hopefully landed somewhere on Mars, with aliens. Fake tan hating, flesh eating Aliens who especially like eating boyfriend stealing bitches. The fuckwit had decided to follow Gerard to his new job which i think is fucking weird in honesty. I mean, come on, do i follow Billie Joe Armstrong around like a groupie when he tours the entire fucking planet?

Well, there was that time when...
Okay, bad example but anyways you catch my drift here. What a whore!

Anyways she wasn't making me sick but i was sick and somehow it's all her fault. Because she is in existence! Man, i hate her guts! Her manicured, plucked and waxed fluffy pink guts! Urghhh people piss me off! I had been getting up at weird times in the night and puking my guts up everytime, especially if it was early in the morning. There had been some changes to my diet too. Some days i wouldn't touch a single thing, not even poptarts and then the next day i'd be devouring chocolate penguins and pombears like they were going out of fashion. I could tell Gerard had noticed too, and he was worried, even more than i was. He was bugging me about visiting the Doctor but i HATE the doctor. And hospitals. And over protective boyfriends. Well i don't hate them, i love them they're just a touch annoying sometimes though. And he knows how this works. He calls the doctor, his balls? Come off, at the hands of Ms Bimbo herself.

Gerards POV
"Yeah, tonight would be great." I smile to myself, proud i had done this. Of course it was against his wishes and i was going to pay for this big time but he was sick, and he wasn't getting any better. In all honesty it was beginning to make me worried sick. I hang up the phone and say a huge thankyou to Doctor Rayne who Frank had an appointment with tonight.

I return to looking closely at pieces of Art when i hear the all too familiar and hated sound of click clacking high heeled shoes. And to confirm my worst fears in strode the tight shirt wearing, mini skirt loving hookeralike who i couldn't even care enough to remember the name of. And she looked furious, and i had a good idea of why that was. Act Innocent. I remind myself, it of course wasn't me who rearranged her files and swapped her apple juice for piss.
Sign up to rate and review this story