Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Isn't it awkward when your teachers like eachother? ;)

Doctor, Oh Doctor Please Help Him

by shannleighm 0 reviews

Franks appointment and a slight shock...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-22 - Updated: 2012-04-22 - 891 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerards POV
"Frankie, come on now. If you unlock the door for me and come out i'll take you out somewhere nice after we go to see Dr. Rayne." I try to reason with the angry little fucker. Well, My angry little fucker. Seeing as i kinda like him a lot and such.
"Not going." Is the long awaited response i earn from him.
"You need to get better and the doctors going to make that happen, so er.. yeah, i think you are going." I continue to resist his wishes of sitting at home and puking up every five seconds.
"Frankie, don't make me do this." I warn him now.
"What you gonna do? Get my Mommy." He mocks in a baby voice. That.Is.It!
I boot the door as hard as i can and to my delight despite the searing pain in my foot. I grab my boyfriend as he tries to run and bundle him down the stairs. Knocking over photographs and vases in the process. "Noo!" He screams like a little girl as i slam the front door shut and toss him into the back of the car. I grab the skipping rope I confiscated from a fifteen year old boy earlier from my back shelf and tie my still protesting boyfriend down. I'm also tempted to gag him, but i'm no sadist, well not in this situation anyways.

I turn around to be met by the horrified stares of two elderly reisdents strolling hand in hand and i politely wave before speeding off down the road, desperate to get this over with. I turn into the car park and stop the engine, almost crashing into a bentley. Now thank fuck i didn't go into that, the insurance would have cost me an arm and a leg. And a head. And various other parts of my body, including the babies in my sack that will never be made into humans because, A, i am a Gay man, emphasis on the Gay part and B, I don't want them. I am in no condition to spend my days wiping up snot and running knit combs throw miniature crows nests.Which is what their hair would be if they were to inherit my own abyss of bleach and destruction on each knotted strand.

"Okay Frank, we're here." I smile and turn to face him. But my smile falters, his eyes are red and his face is swollen, stained with black eyeliner and teardrops. "Frank?" I ask him, seriously worried now. I climb into the back of the car and untie the rope and the seatbelt. I know i know, but say if i was to crash into Mr Bentley the last thing i wanted besides selling my body parts was my pint sized boyfriend going hurtling through the windscreen of my shitty little excuse of a vehicle. "Y-you tied me up!" He wails, edging away from my side as i try to touch his arm. "Because you wouldn't get in the car." I point out matter of factly. "But, you don't even know!" He screams again and this time he collapses into me. And right now, i hate myself, even more than i did when i was a sixteen year old misfit, even more than the time i yelled at my little brother. Even more than i knew was a possibility.

We stay cuddled up on the backseat for a good half an hour before Frank finally calms down enough to speak coherently. "So, Frankie, what was this all about?" I cautiously ask him as I feel him tense up underneath my arm. "We need to go to the doctors." He simply says ignoring my question and opening the car door. He's avoiding the subject, but this may be the only time he willingly goes to the doctors, so i guess i may as well make the best of it. "Oh. and by the way." Frank says. " You're a bastard and you are so going to pay." Ahh, my little fucker.

Franks POV
"Mr Iero please." Gerard says to the receptionist who bats her eyelashes at me and seems to look at me up and down a little. Admittedly, If i was straight and unattatched, i wouldn't say no, oh and did i mention she must be about seven foot something, that could be very awkward. Especially when it comes to the creation of life if you wanna call it that, i just call it banging or fucking but whatever floats your boat.

"Take a seat." She says huskily, pouting at me slightly with her full, red lips.
"Whore." Gerard mutters as we walk to sit down.
"Jealousy makes you ugly Gerard, it's just a shame you look like a fucking angel that fell from god knows where. Oh how your personality ruins it though, bitch." I'm still angry about him tying me up and dragging me into this bleach drenched hell hole.
"Hey, i'm sorry about that." He seems outraged and maybe even a little hurt.
"I know you are my little pussycat." I coo at him stroking the shell of his ear. " You'll be even more sorry when i get my payback." I wink at him earning a soft chuckle as the doctor calls my name and beckons me into her office. Oh my fucking no.
Sign up to rate and review this story