Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mi Vida Loca (or not.)

Mi Vida Loca (or not.)

by Lizzeh 0 reviews

**Frerard!** Frank just want's a real friend. Gerard just want's his brother back, oh and the love of his life.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-04-09 - Updated: 2012-04-09 - 747 words

0Unrated
Okay so this is just an opener/taster/welcome thing for this fic because I'm really unsure about posting it online. So please read and let me know what you think. Also I'm sorry for the shortness of each chapter, I write them on my iPhone so they seem longer to me until I see them oh here ehe. well anyway, please review or rate, I just need to know if this is worth carrying on at all, thank you!
-Lizzie xo


Gerard stopped thinking for a second. Constant wondering won't do him any good, it'll only make him think too much and he'll only get paranoid. This happened every time he had a friend. Maybe he was too clingy, maybe he fell to easy. But we all know what was really wrong. Gerard was lonely, very lonely. He lived by himself although he was only 17. Blame the parents, they never loved him, he knows that. He accepts that. He hates that.
He failed at being a responsible guardian to his baby brother Mikey, only 14 at the time, and he got sent to a care home without Gerard even pleading his side of the story. He had no job, just enough money that his parents left to look after about one person, not two teenage boys.
He also had no help. No one whatsoever to call a friend, and no family members that where willing to help their fag nephew or grandson to live safely and happily, even with Mikey Included. And to make matters worse, he was now falling in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Beep. Beep. Beep.
My alarm sounded furiously, reminding me that it now wasn’t he weekend. That I had to go to school. Face the people who like to spit in my ugly face and call me names. But of course they where right, I always believed them. it was my fault, I was different so it was okay if they beat me to a pulp every now and then. I deserved it.
that bleated beeping drives me up the wall though. Why can't school just be voluntary. Or everybody gets along. Or there was no such thing. The latter sounds better yep.
I peel my comforting, warm black duvet from over my head and creep my had out from under the covers and slam my fist down onto the infuriating alarm that should not have been created. Whoever did create it should burn in hell. Okay that's a bit harsh, I'm not that much of a hateful person, not even to the person who invented alarm clocks. I checked the time on the thing and 6:30 screamed out in luminous green numbers, awakening my tired eyes.
Zombified with sleep, I crawled out of the warmth and into the crisp morning winter air. It’s always cold in my basement room in the mornings, so I need coffee. The luscious smell of the hot stuff could be detected all the way through the house all the time, it was constantly there and waiting for me whenever I felt down or whatever.
Emerging from the door at the top of the basement stairs, the lingering unusual silence filled the cold air around me. It was too quiet. Mikey should be here, I should be able to hear his music from up in his room. But instead it's silent. And it's deafening, haunting and suffocating me all at once. My breathing was becoming laboured as I tumble across the big entrance hall and into the kitchen, grabbing at the wooden table in front of me to stop me collapsing under the immense loneliness that creeped inside the walls of this massive, empty house and seeping Into the icy morning air engulfing me.
I breathed in and out deeply,calming myself before I have another panic attack or crying fit like yesterday. I never even made it to school, where I could’ve seen Mikey. And Frank.
Frank.
How to describe Frank. Well he’s kind, sweet, adorable and painfully attractive. And straight. His girlfriend is the orange barbie bitch who gets whatever she wants because her rich daddy is the headmaster who everyone fears. Okay so she's not that mean, actually she's really quite nice and not orange at all but really pale. But I'm allowed to hate her because she’s dating Frank Iero, my biggest crush ever. Well now I know why it’s called a crush hu?
Well, welcome to Mi Vida Loca (or not.)
Sign up to rate and review this story