Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In Love With The Wrong Person

There's A First Time For Everything

by killjoy247 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-04-12 - Updated: 2012-04-13 - 1141 words

0Unrated
"No there not!,"yelled Mikey. "Yes they are!,"I yelled. "If you say it one more time I'ma kick your ass!,"he yelled. "Bring it!,"I yelled as I tackled him to the ground. We rolled around, pulling each others hair in till Gerard jumped on top of both of us. "Ow, Gerard get off me,"yelled Mikey. "Why should I?,"asked Gerard. "Because having the both of you on top of my hurts,"I said. "Nevermind you can stay on top of me, feel the pain Jen, FEEL IT!,"yelled Mikey. I finally got enough strength to push both of them off me.

Mental Note: Kick Mikey's ass later."Thanks alot guys, now my ribs hurt,"I said. "Why are you guys fighting anyways?,"asked Gerard. "Because Jen said The Misfits are better than The Smashing Pumpkins, which there not,"said Mikey. "Well they are to me!,"I yelled. "Well then you're stupid,"said Mikey. "Don't start with me big boy,"I warned. "Both of you stop it, you're acting so childish about this,"said Gerard. Both Mikey and I gave each other the 'Lets Get Him' look. I nodded and we both tackled him down. Mikey held him down as I tickled him. "ARE WE CHILDISH NOW?!,"yelled Mikey."Is this childish enough for you?,"I asked."St...st....stop,"laughed Gerard,"You're ganna make me pee".

" Well the both of you stop torching Gerard, I don't want him to pee on my carpet,"said Donna as she came in the living room. "Fine,"I groaned as I pushed myself up and sat on the couch. "Where did you go mother? You didn't tell us where you were going,"said Mikey as he crossed his arms. "Sorry daddy, I won't do it again,"she said. Haha. She called him daddy."Anyways, where did you go?,"asked Gerard. "To get Jen something,"she said. "What?,"I asked."Let me go get it,"she said. She got up and left. "I wonder what she got you,"said Mikey. "She never buys me anything,"pouted Gerard. "Aw is wittle Geward sad,"I said in my baby talk voice. "Vewy,"he pouted. "Okay, I'm back, here,"said Donna as she handed me a box. Out of excitment, I ripped open the box. "It's a....tuxedo?,"I said confused.

What the fuck? Am I a guy now? I'll go to the bathroom and check later. "No, it's a uniform,"she said. "For what?,"I asked. "School,"she said. "School? I'm going to school?,"I asked a bit concerned. "Yeah, why do you look scared?,"she said. "I've never been to a school,"I said. "Never?,"asked Mikey. "Never, I've always been home schooled,"I said. "Well this can be a good thing, you finally get to know what school's like,"said Gerard. "Yeah, I guess,"I said. "Good, now who's ready for dinner?,"asked Donna.

After dinner, Gerard and I went upstairs to my room and started making out. "What's wrong?,"he said. "Nothing why?,"I asked. "Because you're not even kissing me back, put some effort into it girl,"he said. "Sorry, I'm just worried about the whole school thing,"I said as I sat up. "Why would you be? there's nothing to be worried about,"he said. "This is ganna be my first time going to a actual school, there's alot of things to get worried about,"I said. "Example,"he said. "Like are people ganna like me? Am I ganna get lost trying to look for my classes? Why uniforms?,"I said. "If people don't like you they can screw themselfs, I'll help you look for your classes, and because it's a private school, we have to show off what school we're from,"he said. "It's a school full of spoiled rich kids,"I said.

"Well, most of them,"he said. "Dammit,"I said. "Hey don't worry, I'll be with you every step of the way, and I'll be there for you no matter what,"he said. "Thanks, that actaully makes me feel much better,"I smiled. "Good, now give your daddy some sugar,"he said. "Eww, that makes me wanna run away from you,"I said. "But you love me to much to run away from me,"he said. "I know,"I said. I climbed on top of him to kiss him, but before I can kiss him we heard someone opening the door and he pushed me off him, making fall to the ground. "Why is Jen on the floor?,"asked Mikey. "We were fighting and SOMEONE had to push me off my bed, it hurt my ass you know,"I said. "Sorry," Gerard apolpgized. "To late to apologize,"I said as I crossed my arms. "Here, let me help you up,"said Mikey. I threw my arms in the air as he lifted me up. "Thanks, atleast there are a FEW gentelmen out there,"I said. Gerard rolled his eyes. "So are you excited about school?,"asked Mikey. I groaned loudly and threw my self on my bed. "Did I say someting wrong?,"asked Mikey.

"Yeah, school,"said Gerard. "What about school?,"he asked. "Can you please explain to him,"I said. "She's afraid nobodys ganna like her,"said Gerard. "Why would you care what anyone thinks about you, if they don't like you it's their lost, because I might not know you very well, but I know you're a good, nice, warmhearted person, so just be yourself and don'r care what anyone thinks of you ,"said Mikey. "Wow thanks Mikes,"I said. "No prob,"he said. "Hey, how come when I was in the Peter Pan play you didn't encourage me, you just laughed at me,"said Gerard. "Come on, it's not everyday you get to see your brother in tights, haha you have a bubble butt,"laughed Mikey.

Bubble butt ay, I'd love to see those for me self.I laughed at the thought of it. "What are you laughing at jennifer?,"asked Gerard. "Nothing just at the thought of how small your dick looked,"I said. "My dicks not small you wanna see it,"said Gerard. "NO NOT AGAIN!,"yelled Mikey in terror as he ran out the room. "You showed him your dick?,"I said. "Yeah, he said I had a small dick so I showed him I didn't,"he said proudly. "Your dirty,"I said. "I know,"he said ashamed,"you wanna see it?". "What? No,"I said, "Fine! I'm leaving," he yelled. "Why?,"I asked. "Because you don't wanna see it,"he said, "Fine bye,"I said. "Bye," he said as he slammed the door. Guys are so wierd.

Hey you guys, srry i havent updated lately, my computer broke so yea.....well im bak and i hope you enjoyed the chapter please r&r :D it would make me very happy
Sign up to rate and review this story