Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restless Heart Syndrome.

Chapter 13.

by BJAisgod 9 reviews

The end.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-04-14 - Updated: 2012-04-14 - 961 words - Complete

0Unrated
So. This is the final chapter of this story and I just wanted to say thank you for all your rates and reviews, you're all fucking awesome. This chapter is a bit short but it concludes the way I had always planned it to. I hope you enjoy it.
Boo.xo


Frank stared at the door after it was closed, longing them to walk back through it and apologise for leaving, though he knew it would never happen. He lay back down on the floor and stared at the ceiling. Why did he do it? Why couldn't he have just fucking believed Gerard would come back? He felt like crying, screaming, ripping his hair out, yet he did none of those things; he stayed lying in the floor with his insides writhing inside him with guilt and regret. He knew it was his fault. He got himself into this mess and he was going to get himself out of it; even if it killed him.
He stood up slowly, his head throbbing with a sharp ache, his legs like jelly, and began to walk towards the door. He felt a sick feeling begun to work its way up his throat but he refused to let it surface, determined to get Gerard back.
He walked slowly down the steps of his block of flats until he reached the door, opening it to see Gerard and Mikey still sat in there car. Gerard looked like he was crying and it made Franks heart rise and sink at the same time, causing it to feel heavy inside his chest as he walked towards the car, still in his clothes from yesterday. He was still fighting off the bile working it's way up his throat as he approached the car, stomach churning wildly. He tapped lightly on the window which was luckily Gerard's side. The older man turned to look at him, startled, but a look of slight sadness crept on to his features at the sight of Frank. He wound the window down.
'What do you want, Frank?' Gerard asked, quietly. Frank swallowed audibly.
'To talk to you,' Frank replied. Gerard looked down.
'Frank, we just did, we-' 
'No Gerard,' Frank interrupted, 'we didn't. I just-please, Gerard. You can't just walk out like that.' Gerard turned to look at Mikey who said something Frank couldn't hear and then he looked back to Frank and nodded. He stepped back from the car and Gerard climbed out, walking a little bit away from the vehicle, Frank following.
'What do you want to say?' Gerard asked, looking Frank in the eye. Frank sighed deeply.
'I-I know I messed up, I know that, and I'm so sorry. But I wouldn't if you were there, Gerard, because you make me better. You make me a better person, we make each other better. I think you know it too, and so does Mikey. We need each other.' Gerard stared at him for what felt like days, just staring processing what Frank had said. Suddenly, he looked down.
'You just assume you know what I need,' he said quietly. 
'Gerard,' Frank began, 'I just, I thought, I mean, you-you said you loved me.' Gerard looked back up at Frank, eyes wide.
'I do, I do love you. It's just, you did cocaine, Frank, and bullied my brother. I don't even know what I want to do.' Frank looked back at Gerard, pleading in his eyes.
'We fit, Gerard, we're meant to be. I've always believed in, in fate and prince charmings and things like that and I really believe this it it, I believe we're it.' Gerard's emerald eyes were swirling with emotions as they looked back into Frank's. He began to panic as Gerard hadn't said anything, but before he could even open his mouth, Gerard had placed his lips against Frank in a sweet, gentle kiss. It was full emotions Frank could feel wafting off Gerard, as if he put all of his feelings into the kiss, making sure Frank felt them too. In that moment, they weren't two people anymore, they were one. Gerard pulled away and pressed his forehead to Franks, breathing into each others mouths.
'Okay,' Gerard whispered. Frank felt his heart rise along with his hopes. It was just one word, but right then, it was the best thing Frank had ever heard. There was still one question that needed to be answered, though.
'What about Mikey?' Frank asked quietly. Gerard sighed and pulled away from Frank, a small smile on his lips.
'I'll talk to him,' he said and Frank nodded, watching Gerard walk back and get into the car.
The wait for him to come out again, didn't feel as long as Frank thought it would, but his stomach was still turning itself inside out. Gerard just waved him over. Frank's heart was pounding in his chest as he walked over to the car and smiled weakly at Gerard.
'Well, get in then,' Gerard said, smiling. Frank beamed back at him and his heart flipped in his chest.
He climbed into the backseat of the car and both of the Way brothers were smiling at him in the mirror. Mikey's smile may have been small, but it was still there. Frank smiled back and Mikey began to drive. Gerard turned to face Frank.
'Have you really always believed in prince charmings?'

-jazz hands- that's it, finished. Hope it didn't disappoint. I just wanted to ask if you guys wanted a...(drumroll please)...sequel! Because if you do, I can get it up pretty quick. It'd just be a one off thing. Review and let me know. Adios.
Sign up to rate and review this story