Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Beauty and the Beasts

Chapter Three

by lalatherapist16 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-04-16 - Updated: 2012-04-16 - 490 words

0Unrated
“B-b-but I’m just human.” I shuttered yet again. He laughed louder now.
“Now that’s not entirely true.” I stared at him. “Your mother left you with your father, right? That usually happens with us mutts.”
“Mutts?” I asked, my mind not accepting what he was saying.
“Mutts. Mixed-breeds. However you want to see it. But yeah.” He shrugged. “The human parent is usually stuck with us.”
“Wait a fuckin second!” I nearly cried. “What the hell are you talking about?” Is he really saying what I think he is?
“Frankie, you’re like me. You’re part demon.” He leaned forward, sniffing the air between us slightly. “I’d say about a third. Maybe less.” He shivered. “Damn you smell good.” He bit his lip hard.
I shuddered, my eyes trailing his actions. His hand moved slowly, brushing the back of my hand softly. “Yep. A third.” He breathed softly. I looked into those dangerous green eyes and got lost in the small brown specks that swirled around his pupils.
Maybe this won’t be too bad. I’d get to see him every day, right?
I bit my lip, considering. After a moment, I nodded. “Okay, I’ll take the job.” He beamed. “Just a few things though.”
“Anything!” he nearly shouted, his hand closing around mine. My heart sped in my chest, making me slightly dizzy.
“I want you to teach me. Or train me or whatever you call it.” He nodded. “And-“ his lips moved quickly, making me jump a little.
“Of course. You can do pretty much anything. But you always have to follow the code. You’ll get the handbook on it.” I nodded again.
“Okay, I’m in. but promise me I’ll never have to see my loser father again.” His eyes darkened slightly.
“You can see him on your terms, as long as you stick to the code.” He held out his hand.
I took it and shook, closing the deal. He stood, rolling his shoulders in a way that looked animalistic. “You coming?” he looked down at me.
As I got to my feet, he opened the door to a brightly lit hall. I squinted, my eyes burning. His hand closed over mine again. “Where are we going?” I asked as I blinked, adjusting as quickly as I could.
“To meet the boss, of course.” He smiled at me. The apartment hall ended at a black door. “Ready?” he asked, his hand on the long bar.
I bit my lip and nodded. He pushed it open to a huge complex. White walls, white floor, white rails. And a…billion foot drop!
Gerard laughed as I clung to him. “I guess we’ll take the long way then.”


And.......Chapter three is done now. I'm on the school's computer and the keyboard is jackin me up really bad. My mouth hurts.

R+R and all that

Hugs and Pickles,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story