Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Camp Destroya

Chapter 3

by EilzC98 4 reviews

Yeah, I don't know what to write for the summery. Ummm... they have breakfast! :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-04-17 - Updated: 2012-04-17 - 1021 words

0Unrated
Okay so, third chapter, it's really short, but i wanted to leave it on a cliff hanger and it's late and i can't be bothered writing at this particular time so yeah, enjoy!

Frank’s POV

The night past quite quickly, considering none of us got to sleep until five in the morning. All the boys except Gerard of course, stayed up and talked. We ate shit loads of sweets and chocolate. So of course we were on a sugar high. My mind kept wondering back to Gerard though. Why was he against gays so much? I didn’t give it much thought but it was always there at the back of my mind, that one question. When we all finally got to sleep, we were woken up again at seven. That’s right, we all got two hours sleep. And it turns out that Gerard didn’t sleep at all that night. Well isn’t it lucky I don’t give two fucks about that homophobic bastard. I know I might be a bit harsh but if he knew, he would be thinking a whole load worse about me.

Gerard must have seen my glare and knew not to come talking to me, or there would be severe consequences, so he stayed clear. As much as I hated the fucker, I did feel sorry for him, he was like me, well kinda. He was bullied a lot at his school for something; Mikey refuses to tell us what, partly because he wanted to respect his brother’s privacy, mostly because he knew he would get a whole load of shit from his brother if he did. Why was he so secretive? I mean I thought I was shy, but no, it turns out I’m really not.

Jamia woke us up and told us we had to be ready for breakfast in half an hour. Even though Gerard didn’t sleep a wink last night, he was very energetic and managed to beat all of us to the bathroom. Shit, why was he so fast? After Bob and Mikey both beat me to the bathroom, then finally I got in. I got washed and changed. I decided to wear my black skinnies, cause no matter what activity we were gonna be doing, skinnies were always the best. Anyway, I wore my skinnies with a red studded belt, a pulp band top and a mistfits band hoodie. I was ready to go. I waited with the rest of the boys until Ray and the girls were ready, before heading off in the direction of the canteen.

As we walked in, I was expecting there to be shit loads of people there, staring at us, shouting ‘why do you hang round with that faggot?’ as that was what I’m used to. But no, there was hardly anyone there and the people who were there didn’t really give a shit about us. It was a nice change and by the way Mikey and Gerard looked, they were experiencing the same relief. I just wished it stayed like this for the whole summer. That was unlikely as one of the people who will probably beat the shit out of me was staying in the same room as me. I guess I’ll just need to accept that I’m a goner and carry on as normal while it still lasts.

Gerard’s POV

This is so strange, not one insulting comment from anyone. I never thought I’d see the day. That’s probably because they don’t know me. I wish I didn’t know me. I’ll just carry on like nothing is wrong with me and hope I can carry on with it until the end of this stupid camp. At least I had Mikey. He’s never judged me and when I asked him, he promised not to tell anyone about me. And if anyone asked, he would lie, or at least not tell the whole truth. That’s why I love him.

Wait one minute. When Mikey and Frank went to get the room supplies, Frank wasn’t annoyed with me and then when he came back, he hated me. Did Mikey have something to do with that? I’ll ask him later, but now I needed some food, preferably before I die of hunger.

I got to the buffet and chose some toast and coffee. I just happened to notice that Frank has chosen to have some coffee, but unlike me, he had three sugars in it. So he has a sweet tooth. That’s nice I guess. If only he wasn’t a fucking bastard, even though he might not be depending on what Mikey told him. My mind confuses me so I’m gonna stop listening to it and eat.

After a much needed breakfast, we follow Jamia to this building. None of us had a clue what was inside, but we all had a feeling it wasn’t gonna be a good place. Just the look of the building was enough to put anyone off. It was just small, gray and altogether ugly. We walked in and it seems, at least my suspicions were right. I don’t know what’s gonna be happening in this building yet, but I know it’s happening in pairs judging on the pairs of chairs at different sections of the room. Shit!

“Okay everyone. This is Michael. He’s the creator of the camp. And he’s is epic too.” Jamia laughed. Michael came up to us while laughing too with Jamia.

“Oh you’re far too kind Jamia. Anyway hello, as you’ve heard my name is Michael and this is your rehabilitation class. We have chosen pairs so you can talk to each other about your problems. And by the way, you don’t get any say in who you are partnered with. Now then, let’s get to work.”



Okay! was that good? tell me please. Any tips? tell me please. Just anything you have to say, say it! it's better for everyone.
Sign up to rate and review this story