Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Camp Destroya

Chapter 4

by EilzC98 3 reviews

umm all i'm gonna say is rehab! :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-04-19 - Updated: 2012-04-19 - 1124 words

2Ambiance
Okay sorry this didn't come when I said it would! I got distracted. and also i don't think this is a good chapter and I'm gonna guess the grammer is terrible. I promise I'm working on it. Anyway enjoy and i'll make sure i start the next chapter tomorrow and update sooner, with better writing!


Gerard’s POV

Before we started this shit class. We had to introduce our self to the group. Even though we had to spend an entire night with them already, and will have to endure more nights with these assholes who don’t even try to include me in their conversations.

You see, if they even tried, I might have spoken up and joined the conversation. The more comfortable I got around these idiots, the more I would have come out of my shell. Only one person I understood that about me, and they lived in LA now. He was my first boyfriend and seemed to be really nice and caring. Then he got into cocaine and heroin, he became abusive and he wasn’t the person I knew anymore. He moved to LA get himself cleaned up. His family adores it out there, so they decided to stay, and as long distance relationships never work, we decided to break things off. Oh and if you were wondering, his name was Brendon, Brendon Urie. (A/N sorry I was listening to Panic! while writing this and I love them so much!)

We went around the group saying our name age and something no-one knows about. It was so cliché as every new group of people do it, and I have a fucking brother in this fucking group, so he knows fucking everything about me. Oh well I’ll just say something about my drawing or some shit like that. I don’t really care what anybody thought. Jamia went first and it turns out, she adores dogs.

Then it was bob. I didn’t know this but bob played the drums. By the look on everyone’s faces, they all knew that. So instead he spoke about his girlfriend. Ray spoke about his guitar. He looks like a rocker. And Mikey spoke about his bass and coffee. Both of which he would not be alive without. Then it came to me.

“Hi, um my name is um Gerard. I’m um 15. And um... I don’t know. I like to um draw and um sing.” I don’t know why I was so nervous. I guess I was just a little intimidated by everyone staring at me. I wasn’t used to it; I’m used to people just ignoring me. That’s when I noticed, everyone here is the same as me. A misfit that no one really cared about.

The only difference was they’ve gotten to know each other, I don’t know anyone but Mikey. And just like home, the only way to survive is o have friends, so that’s what I’m gonna do. Whoever I was put in a pair with. I was gonna be their friend.

Frank’s POV

So Gerard likes arts and crafts. (A/N sorry but my sister would never have forgiven me if I didn't!) That’s quite cool I guess. He seemed nervous around us. Then he went into deep thought and I got bored of looking at him. So I just looked away and concentrated on everyone else’s stories. After Gerard, it was Lyn-z, she actually used to date a boy who used to be gay. Obviously her gadar wasn’t very good then. Alicia went next, her secret was that she currently fancied a guy in the camp. No prizes for guessing who that was. Then it came to me. I was last to go and yet I hadn’t even thought about what I was gonna say. Shit what was I gonna say that no one already knew. Well there’s only one thing I can think of, and it also meant I will have to fight Gerard, but oh well, here goes nothing.

“Hi, my name id Frank, I’m 15 and well, I’m gay.” I saw Gerard look up at me when I said I was gay. I was expecting hate in his eyes. But no, there was nothing like that, all I saw in his eyes was, longing. What was he longing for? I don’t even care. I expect he was longing for some way to get rid of me now. Sick bastard.

Gerard’s POV

He’s gay! And he’s so open about it. It was quite nice to know that some people can accept who they are without any trouble inside they’re head. I bet he hasn’t had any abusive boyfriends that are addicted to cocaine and heroin. Maybe that’s why he hates me? Because he thought I hated his sexuality. I really need to talk to Mikey, and soon.

Frank’s POV

Everyone (but Gerard cause he was deep in thought, probably about how he was gonna kill me and he’s a homophobic dickhead) smiled at me and said well done for some strange reason. I’d already came out before I came here. So it wasn’t that hard. But Gerard just looked really depressed. I don’t get it. Why did he feel sad? Of all the things I thought he would be angry, but no. This confused me even more. If what Mikey told me was true, then he should be beating me up by know.

Wait, Mikey didn’t actually say Gerard was homophobic. He said that I could say that, he never said yes. Maybe Gerard just didn’t like seeing boys kiss or something. That must be it! I’ll ask Mikey later. Just to make sure.

Michael spoke a bit more about how the camp can help us and shit like that. After about half an hour of being in this building, we got put into our pairs. We were meant to be put boy girl, but two girls didn’t turn up for some strange reason, so the two boys that were meant to be with them got put together. He started calling out our names.

“Okay so it’s, Alicia and Mikey, Bob and Lyn-z, Jamia and Ray and finally Gerard and Frank. Have fun.” Michael said. Shit.

Um i hope you enjoyed and yeah! Review if you want and rate if you think it's worthy. oh yeah and read my friend's stories. Her username is MyPurpleZombie. Most of you have probably heard of her, but yeah i said i would cause she mentioned me. Anyway i'm rambling again so bye! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story