Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We'll Carry On!

Coffin coffin Dead and gone

by Killjoyforever123 0 reviews

Braxton figured out why her sister Rex ( Roxy ) died when she turned 13 but doesn't understand why she died at the age of 16.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] [?] - Published: 2012-04-19 - Updated: 2012-04-20 - 521 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2 ( I'm going to write chapter three as another story. )


Gerard walked up to a girl different then any of the girls her hair was different it was long and messy it was white with red, and black highlights! She looked kind of like me she but looked a lot younger but I knew she had to be older. I ran up to her and jumped on her back " Rex, sister I can't beleave your here!" I said.

My sister gave her an evil look " who the hell are you ass, and how do you know my fuckin name!?" Rex asked. I felt depressed, I walked up to frank with tears in my eyes frank cupped my chin up to his face. I was At least 6 inches shorter then frank. Frank held me close really close.

" shhh, shhh, shhh baby girl settle down." frank said. he calmed me down after an hour gerard walked up to me kissed my forehead and moved my bangs out of my eyes I looked up. He gave me the cutest smile. Then I giggled, and smirked, then started to laugh really loud. Frank looked me gave me a kiss. Then Gerard told us it was time to sing.

" when I was a young boy my father took me into the city to see a marching band."
The song went on intill the end of the song. " we"ll carry ooooooooooooooooon!"

The streets were filled with people in marching outfits and holding trumpets and drums it was a marching band then bob finished off with the song. The five of them stood their and people started to clap. We ended up back at the massive house and I was really tired but glad I was with my friends. I still was really upset about my sister didn't know who I was. Frank came into my room when I was changing he just barged in It was ok though. I smiled I was in my bra and under wear we started to kiss, then make out, finally frank did I screamed I smacked him. He looked up grabed his clothes walked up kissed me, and squeezed my boob. Then he whipped me with a chain.

After awhile I noticed what happened. Frank wanted me to do it. I didn't want to so I rejected his offer. Well at least I got to bed. I woke up the next morning in a COFFIN! I WAS IN A FUCKIN COFFIN! I heard voices " frank wake up!" it was Rex's voices.
" what are you doing Roxy?" frank said

" I'm pushing this coffin down the stairs. Braxton will die in are world and will go in the abyss the black hole. NO HEAVEN, OR NO HE'LL! she is the one known as my "sister"!" screamed Rex.

" STOP REX WHEN YOU FIRST CAME HERE AND JOINED THE BLACK PARADE YOU THOUGHT YOUR FAMILY WOULDN'T REMBER YOU! ALL YOU WANTED WAS FOR BRAXTON TO JOIN YOU!!!!" frank shouted.

Finally Rex started to cry. I could hear something go down THE COFFIN, THE COFFIN WAS FALLING DOWN THE STAIRS!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! THE COFFIN!
Sign up to rate and review this story