Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Water,Water, Cold And Deep,

My Lover, He's Waiting For Me Just By The Bar

by dancingdragon 0 reviews

Chapter 4

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-04-22 - Updated: 2012-04-24 - 1047 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4

2 Years Later

Fire Fly’s POV

I felt the wind in my hair as we raced down the open highway, blasting AC/DC as we drove. I was driving my motorcycle, my one and only love, and Rose was driving her brightly colored jeep, apparently beating me in our ‘illegal’ street race. I felt around for the gear shifter with my feet, now ramping it up to full speed. We were on route 6, not even fearing the consequence of getting caught as being on the rebel side, and all the laws we were violating as I speak. There was no point in turning back now, if we were to get caught or even surrender, we were sure to have no memory of having an actual life.

I thought back to two years ago, when we stole these very motorcycles, the first time I’d ever seen Korse and met him eye to eye. The last time I’d seen my father. I mentally shuddered at this thought; my hatred for him had gotten worse and worse. I had heard so much about him, the famous Party Poison and his crew, but I could care less. If I could choose to, I would rip his head off if I had the chance. We were almost at his level on the wanted posters, a few kills away. My first goal, to beat him, second to kill him. Third, Kill Korse. Fourth, Take down Better Living Industries. If I could reach these goals, I could die a happy lady.

I watched the dusty road, kicking my gear up another notch. We were racing back to our base, me and Rose neck to neck. It was the kind of peace we needed these pasts couple days, as Drac raiding was at an even higher risk.
We were poor as fuck, strong and dangerous, but poor as fuck. Singing songs at the Killjoy bar hadn’t been enough, and I definitely didn’t want to become a stripper. My crew and my bones were beginning to jaunt out, and we only made small tips for money to buy whatever we could at the market.
I could just go to my Father or other Killjoy’s, but the shame was to high for me. We’d find a way soon, we always did.
I lost control for a moment on my motorcycle, lost deep into the thought of my Father. My Mother had begun to become Korse’s personal assistant, earning her instant fame among Battery City. Of course I’d heard about how Bandit was going to “Marry” Korse, and how much of a model citizen, seemingly blocking out my Father and I from the picture, or creating us as characters so evil and gone crazy after the bombs, we had lost our right minds. This made it more laughable, and I hope it hurt my Father everyday on how they cast him off like that.

We finally reached the base, climbing up the rocky sides and running up the trails we had made, Rose dancing around on how she finally beat me. The whole gang was here, Rose and I, Electric Angel and Divine Corpse. But still, something in my gut felt wrong about tonight. I shook off the feeling and tuned into my gang’s conversation.

“Tonight’s going to be so great!” Said angel.

“Maybe we’ll finally gain some decent money for food!” Corpse said hopefully.

“Let’s not get our hopes up. Besides, we could just steal any day we want too.” I said, grim but hopeful at the same time. I knew how badly we all wanted a full meal, even if it was just shitty powerpup.

“Yeah guys, we need a raid. Soon, I’m starving.” Said Corpse, we all laughed to ourselves; she always had a way of cheering us up.

“Let’s plan one then!” Said Rose, and we began to discuss. It was to be in 2 weeks, and we made a game plan on the old dusty blueprint we had stolen of BLI’s main building. We mapped where everyone would go, although we were missing a lot of people for a lot of things. Sure, we were very strong and very powerful, but none of us could be in two places at one time, yet.

“What are we going to do?” Angel asked, her voice sounding defeated, like the rest of our hopes.

Suddenly the thought dawned on me, this was easy! “Get someone from the bar to help us! We can ask Atomic Battery to help find someone!” Atomic Battery was one of the bartender’s at the Killjoy club, a good friend of our gang. They all agreed and we went to do our usual chores around the creaky old motel.

You see we stole this motel. Sounds dumb right? We stole a motel. It was simple. It was abandoned, and the fallout of the bombing in California hadn’t hit half the desert. The air was fresher out here, since it was the farthest out zone on the map. No other Killjoys lived around here, since it was really hard to follow a map, because it was the end of the zones, the rest was just endless days of deserts, plus it was cooler, so many radio-active animals lived there, also part of the reason people were afraid to set up base around here. It was off the map, and we all preferred it that way. Not many dracs came here, but coming from other zones made it difficult because of the long journey, and we always happened to pick up company on our journey, and not even the good kind.

I set out for first watch, climbing the ladder up to the roof of the motel, overlooking the flat land in front of our hill. You could see miles and miles of desert out here, it was one of the most peaceful places on the planet.

Hours passed, and soon the sun was beginning to set under the sandy desert ground. I turned off the generator, shutting down all electricity inside and outside.

I made my way inside, and gathered my gang to make our way to the place where everything in my world would change.
Sign up to rate and review this story