Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Water,Water, Cold And Deep,

My Seat’s Been Taken By Some Sunglasses

by dancingdragon 2 reviews

Chapter 5

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-23 - Updated: 2012-04-24 - 1010 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6

Fire Fly’s POV

It was a generally quiet night out in the zones; it was a Saturday, probably why. Not like the days of the weeks mattered out here, I guess we all were just so used to it, it was like clockwork; Saturdays’ would always be party days.

We finally got to the club, and we could hear or see nothing. It generally looked like an abandoned warehouse from the outside, no sound coming out since it was soundproof, no color, and a thin layer of dust still remained, minus the cigarette butts scattering the ground, but no one was perfect right?

I went up to the dusty door, waiting for the two Killjoys to come point their guns and ask for the password.

Just as it always did, the Killjoys surrounded us, pointing their guns straight at us.

“Password. Now.” The leader said, fierce as usual. He was less doubtful, considering he had seen us hundreds of times, and we were carrying huge instruments.

“Look alive sunshine.” We all repeated, and we were immediately helped with our instruments and bags, and escorted to a backdoor on the other side, which led to behind the stage area. Each gang had their own password, ours was one of Doctor Death Defying’s famous phrases, and whenever it was repeated for passwords, we were immediately brought backstage and given V.I.P treatment since we were on the top ten exterminate list.

The bass from the current band playing hit me; the warm sweat filled air greeted my cool dusty face. This was the reason I was alive, clubs like this. Art, music, and rebelling was all I had left, and my gang of course.

We set up our instruments, did sound check and practiced a couple of our difficult songs, and I’m pretty sure we all had the familiar lump in our throats as we stepped onto the platform that would soon rise up to the stage in front of hundreds of drunk, dancing, partying, moshing, crazy as hell Killjoys. I’d pay to see Dracs actually TRY to attack this place; it would be quite hilarious to see. I could feel the platform we were on beginning to rise, and the crowd began to cheer.

“Give it up for the band you’ve all been waiting for, Absolute Zero!” The crowd went wild; we were more popular than I thought. The platform was at its peek, and the lights shown brightly in my eyes as we began into our first riff, and I began the vocals for the night.

Couple Of Songs Later

I could feel my voice beginning to get raw, thank god it was our last song, a cover of The Only Exception by Paramore. The lights on the stage had now turned a deep blue, and all the killjoys in the audience were slow dancing, hugging, or making out. The song finally ended, and the announcer’s loud voice, and a lot of cheering, and I waved to the crowd, picking up the bills and coins that were thrown onto the stage.

We would definitely eat tonight.

We packed up and got a bodyguard to deliver our instruments to the back of Angel’s jeep. We all had our unofficial ‘assigned’ vehicles. It was kind of expected that Angel and Corpse would go in the Jeep, and Rose and I would drive our motorcycles. My motorcycle was white with spray paint all over it, all very offensive words.

I made my way into the crowd, letting my lungs inhale the smoke, smell and general griminess of the club. I felt people pat my back and I shook hands, took pocket money, and signed stuff for mostly hammered and some sober Killjoys. I only had a couple hours until my gang and I would meet back stage and set out for our base.

It was the same as always, watch the bands on-stage, let guys buy me drinks, mingle, and just generally have a good time.

I was getting up from the bar stool and making my way onto the dance floor, my face slick with sweat and excitement. It was going so great, no sign of anything bad happening at all.

Just when I thought it was almost perfect, a man came running at top speed toward me tacking me to the dusky ground, before I could even put my arms up to brace myself for the impact.

“Jenna! I found you!” He said, burying his face into the shoulder of my black leather jacket. I instantly recognized the voice, and felt my mind go blank.

“Frank?” I said unsurely, I couldn’t believe it.

“It’s me!” He said grinning and pulling his head to meet my eyes, his hazel eyes meeting mine as he kind of crouched over me, half on top of me, half on his own toes.

“It is you..” I said, in a star struck state of mind. I had this all planned out in my head, I would kill each and every one of them, but all I could do right now is stare into Frank’s hazel eyes, and get lost in my own head.

This was wrong! Wrong on everything! I knew this was going so wrong, I needed to get myself together, I could do this! I had two years to plan for this moment, not exactly in this fashion, but I knew I had to do what I initially planned to, and kill him.

I reached for my gun, which was strapped to my thigh, and just as I felt my hand slowly reaching to grab it, I felt my lips lean closer into his, until the finally touched. It was like the world melted around me, and it was only he and I left. My hand left the leather of the gun holster and wrapped around his small but muscular back, as I KISSED one of them men I swore for two years I was to murder.

This was so, so wrong.
Sign up to rate and review this story