Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We Are Young

Asking 'Bout A Scar And,

by dancingdragon 1 review

Chapter 6

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-25 - Updated: 2012-04-26 - 997 words

0Unrated
Teaser chapter haha ! Enjoy.xx

Chapter 7

Fun Ghoul’s POV

I could feel the bass rumble the ground as me, Party, Jet, and Kobra sat at the bar stool, one of our first days off from watching Grace. Atomic Sunrise and Artistic Accident, two girl Killjoys, who were good, trusted, friends of our gang, had offered to hold the fort and watch little Grace.

Kobra and Party were chatting over the sound of the band playing, not paying any attention to the club around them at all. Jet ad I were watching the band play, critiquing their guitar players, and stage antics. An hour passed, and finally they were done. They were good, except they had no connection with the audience at all.

There was a short pause, and finally the announcer came out to introduce the next band.

“Give it up for the band you’ve al been waiting for, Absolute Zero!” The crowd seemed to like this announcement. I watched a platform rise from underneath the stage; I remembered the feel of that. The nervousness as you heard the crowd, and waited on your spot for the platform to meet the stage, it was one of the best feelings of my life.

I watched as the lights instantly flashed as the platform rose up to the stage, and saw the band for a split second, until the lights finally settled and the band went into their intro. I examined each guitarist closely, they jumped and thrashed around the stage, and finally had some emotion. The drummer hit the drums so happily; it was as if she was hitting a drac in the head. I looked closely at the singer who was currently head banging to the beat of the song, they were playing a misfits song. I instantly fell in love with this band, and as it went into the chorus I looked closely at the singer.

She had Brown hair with blond and brown coon tails throughout her hair, snakebites and a nose ring. I recognized her from somewhere, but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. It was like looking at someone from your high school years. I looked at the guys, Jet was squinting towards the stage, Party and Kobra were both whispering to each other and were staring towards the stage also, and this could not be coincidence.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Jet kind of yelled over the music to me, obviously confused on where he’d seen the singer.

“Well, if you’re talking about how familiar the singer looks, then yes. Yes I am.”

I looked closely at her features. She had these features, so similar, but I just couldn’t put my finger on it.

“She has Party’s face!” It was one of the strangest sentences I had ever said, but Jet knew exactly what I was talking about.

“She couldn’t be..”

“No! The girl on stage is much too old! She has, y’know…. Female parts!” I said, trying not to keep our hopes up for nothing.

“It’s been two years Fun… Things change.” I could feel a spark of excitement as we watched this girl perform, she was definitely Party’s daughter, her vocal style was just like his. I peered down the table at Party, who was watching the stage mesmerized, a smile on his face as he watched what we all thought was his youngest daughter perform.

Watching him smile like that, the first real smile in years, I was definitely praying that this was actually she. Kobra, Jet, Party and I all made a plan, we were gonna catch this girl if it was her or not.

As quickly as it started, it seems the band was done playing to fast. I enjoyed every last minute of the show, and now it was time to find Party’s troublesome child.

I took the west side by the bar area, half on the dance floor with a view of the bar, Party was taking by the pit and around the first half of the dance floor, Kobra had the second half, and jet was by the door and scouting around the bar. There was no way to get through if she went through the crowd, which I was hopeful she would.

What felt was about a half hour went by, and I was looking around the crowd of people migrating from the dance floor to the bar, and vice versa. I finally saw it, the bright red jeans and old dusty band shirt with a leather jacket. She was facing the way I was running, I quickly tackled her, and I could feel the happiness take over my actions.

“Jenna! I found you!” I said grinning, and burying my head into her black leather jacket. I was so happy to see someone from pre-2019 years, and especially since it was my long lost “family” member. We weren’t actually family, we just considered ourselves the “MCR” family, as I thought of my old band-mates as my best friends, and my brothers.

“Frank?” She said, with a tone of confusion in her voice.

“It’s me!” I said, looking into her icy blue eyes.

“It is you..” She said star struck. I could feel her breath against mine. It was so, so perfect.

I hadn’t even noticed I was still half on top of her; I was caught to up in the older Jenna. She was absolutely beautiful; I could feel myself leaning in. I knew what I was doing, and I didn’t stop. I couldn’t stop. It was to perfect to stop. I felt my lips touch hers, and her arm wrap around the middle of my back. I was holding myself up in a push-up kind of position. I could smell her perfume, and feel her frail arms wrapped around me.

This was so, so perfect, I couldn’t let myself stop.
Sign up to rate and review this story