Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Ryan Has Some Issues...

The Bruises and Contusions Will Remind Me What You Did When You Wake

by MyNomDePlume 1 review

Flashback time!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-04-22 - Updated: 2012-04-23 - 427 words

0Unrated
"Have you guys seen Ryan?" I peeked into the den where Jon and Spencer were busy killing zombies with Xbox controllers.

"Check the bathroom. He's been in there a lot lately." Jon offered, his eyes remaining glued to the screen.

"Okay, thanks!" I yelled as I ran up the stairs, taking two at a time.

I just bought Ryan a CD he'd been dying for. It was the last one in the store and I couldn't resist getting it for him. His birthday wasn't for another three months, but I couldn't wait that long. I also had something to tell him. Something very important.

"Ryan! Are you in here?" I knocked on the bathroom door.

No answer.

I tried turning the doorknob. It opened a little, only to be blocked by something.

"Ry?" I asked in a small voice, unsure of what was going on.

A groan came from inside the bathroom. I let out a sigh of relief. Ryan was in there.

"Hungover, Ryan?"

I pushed the door open just enough to let me step in. I looked down and felt like someone knocked the wind out of me. Ryan was lying on the floor, barely conscious. Blood covered his pale arms and dripped onto the floor. I knelt down and shook him gently.

"Ryan. Fuck. Ry, can you hear me? Oh God, Ryan answer me. Answer me, dammit!" hot tears streamed down my face uncontrollably as I shook him harder.

"Brendon?" he asked weakly.

His golden eyes flutter open. I couldn't decipher the look on his face, but I could tell he was in pain.

"I'm right here, Ry. Just hold on." my stomach started doing backflips.

"No! Why are you here? Don't tell me you're dead too! What have I done?" he rasped, trying to prop himself up.

"Ry, we're not dead. We're in the bathroom." I helped him lean against the wall, taking his frail hand in mine tightly.

"I'm sorry, Bren. I'm so sorry." he started to cry as well.

He was barely holding on, and I was in a similar state. My vision started blurring and my chest tightened, making it hard to breathe.

"Just hold on," I turn to the door and hollered as loud as I could, "JON! SPENCER! CALL 911! IT'S RYAN!"

I felt very dizzy and sat next to Ryan, trying to regain my posture. I couldn't pass out when Ryan needed me. Black spots filled my vision. No, I couldn't black out on Ryan, not now. Not now, not now, not...

Cliffhangers are always cool. Read on!
Sign up to rate and review this story