Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Break Your Little Heart

Good To You

by mychemicalpony 1 review

Gerard and Frank spend more time together.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2012-04-23 - Updated: 2012-04-23 - 1537 words

0Unrated
Good To You

Hello, me lovlies! How’re you all doing? I’m doing great thanks :D Yeah, I’ve just had several cups of Coke and it’s definitely showing… thanks for reviewing! It really does make my day when people review, even if it’s critisim. Oh, and do you like the format of the title being a random song and I adapt the story to fit? It makes it easier for me to write but if you guys don’t like the chopping and changing of the story then please tell me. Oh, and be prepared for more fluff than usual in this.

At lunch, all six of them sunbathed and seeing as Bob, Mikey, Ray and Josh were asleep, Gerard turned to Frank and said ‘So, how are you after this morning?’ in a concerned tone.

‘I’m fine, I just feel guilty because brendon couldn’t help it, could he?’ Frank answered, and as he thought back to that morning’s events, was reminded why Gerard was renowned for being the tough guy in the group.

‘Because if you want, I can go and make his life so that he has to move out of Belleville… but only if you want to.’ Gerard confirmed.

Frank was a bit shocked at this, so he hastily said ‘No, don’t. Please, if he comes back, you can sort him out but I don’t think he will. He knows that you weren’t just threatening him this morning, you would actually do that. And he has the sense to stay away…’

‘Are you sure? I would be more than happy to. You’re so sweet, I can’t help but want to beat up every motherfucker who hurts you.’ Gerard said this last part with a smile, causing Frank to scowl in a jokey way.

‘Oi! You’re talking to the guy who has a tattoo, regularly beats up the jocks at the bus stop and has learnt how to take care of himself from you. Don’t underestimate the midget!’

‘Oh please,’ Gerard scoffed, ‘I could easily take you out now with one hand behind my back!’

‘Pftt, stop complimenting yourself. You’re not the one who made three jocks wet themselves in fear this morning!’

‘Yeah, but you don’t have the guts to beat up your ex-friends.’

‘Please, it wasn’t a fight between me and Brendon. Sure, it was about me, but I shouldn’t have got involved… and anyway, Brendon wasn’t exactly threatening!’

‘He can easily break someone’s arm, he broke mine once!’

‘Hahaha! He was shitting himself when you were shouting at him today, I don’t think that would be very good for him if he’d fought back!’

‘True, he did look scared outta his wits. At least I know that I can easily terrify him if he comes back now! Oh, and I wasn’t intentionly trying to put you down. I’d never do that.’ Gerard smiled when he said this and leant over to hug Frank.

‘I know you wouldn’t.’ Frank smiled back. Both looked at each other in the eys for a few moments and Frank noticed how Gerard’s eyes were hazel coloured with flecks of green thoughout. He had seen them before, obviously, but he had never fully appreciated just how beautiful they were.

‘Hey, you know last night?’ Gerard asked gently, and Frank responded exactly how he’d predicted: blushing and fiddling with his fingers uncomfortably.

‘Yeah? What about it?’

‘I’m just glad we didn’t rush things. That would have been stupid.’ Gerard admitted, and Frank smiled, glad that he hadn’t totally ruined things.

A/N- Coca Cola for the motherfucking win! It’s so yummy, I demand you all to go and drink it NOW! Sorry, I‘ll get on with the story.

Frank jumped when the bell went, as did the others who were asleep. Gerard chuckled and got up awkwardly, with Frank following. The last lesson of the day, Maths, was exceedingly boring, although Frank, Bob and Mikey did have fun making origami birds. They made 9 between them, so they took 3 each and promised each other that they’d make shitloads more at home and hang them on the ceiling. Bob got a bit worried at this, saying that he needed the poster space, but then Mikey pointed out that he couldn’t put posters on the ceiling anyway because of the force of gravity.

Just when they were arguing over this point and were walking out of Maths, Gerard appeared and came to Bob’s aid by loudly singing ‘GRAVITY DON’T MEAN TO MUCH TO ME!!’

‘Gerard, where the fucking hell did that come from?’ Mikey said whilst Frank choked on the haribos he had been eating. As Gerard patted Frank on the back, he explained ‘I dunno, it just came into my head. And I thought that seeing as you two were gangling up on poor little Bob, he needed my help!’

‘GERARD! I WAS DOING FINE ON MY OWN!’ Bob yelled, and Gerard promptly bent over in fits of laughter. Frank privately thought that he and Mikey had been thrashing Bob, but he wasn’t going to admit it, due to Bob’s explosive nature.

‘Okay Bob, you were, but from where I was standing, it looked like Frank and Mikey were beating you the ground about thw whole thing!’ Gerard bravely answered back, after he had recovered from laughing too much.

‘Guys, sorry to break up the little discussion, but where is Ray and why are you with us, Gerard?’ Mikey was sensible and Gerard blushed a bit as he realised he had left Ray on his own. ‘I’ll just go back and get him, but don’t go because I’m going to Frankie’s house, is that alright?’

Gerard turned back against the crowd to find Ray while they waited under the shelter, because the weather was typical for New Jersey and had been very sunny a mintue ago, but then decided to tip down with heavy rain.

Two figures emerged dripping wet and sprinted to the shelter. They got their breath back and they all decided to wait until the rain had stopped until they risked going out to get the bus. Gerard spoke up ‘So Frankie, is it alright if I come back to yours? I’m soaking wet and I don’t need to get wetter and I’d be lonely if I walked and-’

‘Of course it is! I wouldn’t say no in this weather.’ Frank assured him and as if some sort of god had been listening to their conversation, the rain stopped and the sun ermerged again. They all walked down to the buses and said their goodbyes, with Ray and Mikey getting on one, Bob getting on another and Frank and Gerard getting on the last one.

Frank shared his iPod with Gerard because he had forgotten his and they sang along to You Me At Six, earning a few grumpy looks from the jocks at the back of the bus. Gerard simply stuck his middle finger up at them and they didn’t mind so much after that, mainly because they had all heard of Gerard’s fearlessness when it came to fights.

When they finally got back to Frank’s house, he unlocked the door and said ‘Gee, do you want some spare clothes? You look like you’ve been drowned!’

‘Oi! You do too! And your clothes probably won’t fit. Don’t forget that you’re five inches shorter than me, midget.’ Gerard reasoned with Frank, and the smaller started hitting the taller in response to the insult.

Once they had got into dry clothes that were slightly too tight on Gerard, they decided to snuggle on the sofa and watch some horror movies. Frank was shocked when he learned that Gerard hadn’t seen any of the Saw movies, so they watched the first one to start with.

Gerard couldn’t fully concentrate on the movie, given that Frank was curled up in his arms and sitting on him, and his hair smelt so /gorgeous/. He had to use all of his self-restraint to stop himself from take a really deep breath in because that would look slightly too weird. He only really got scared when the blonde guy had to saw his own foot off, which had a surprisingly small amount of blood given that he’d just chopped through several main veins and arteries.

Frank fell asleep in Gerard’s arms halfway through the second film, so he paused the film and carried him up to his bed. He had never really taken notice of the posters stuck up around his room, and now he stared at them in fascination. There was Black Flag, All Time Low, Paramore and several other bands that he really liked.

Sorry to end it there, I’m being chucked off the computer now and I know that chapter doesn’t really seem obviously to do with the title, but it’s just about Gerard treating Frank really well I guess. mychemicalpony
Sign up to rate and review this story