Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never See Him Again

You'll Never See Him Again

by Ravan-VanSlaughter 1 review

Ray Toro fanfic, based on a dream I had a while ago

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ray Toro - Published: 2012-04-25 - Updated: 2012-04-25 - 766 words - Complete

1Exciting
The loud screeching of the alarm clock broke his sleep, his hand lazily slammed on the 'off' button before he slowly rose from his bed. He groaned as he looked over at the time, 6:30am, just another day at the office. He climbed out of bed and walked out of the room, he knocked lightly on a dark wooden door covered in posters of metal bands.
“Draven, time for school.” He said opening the door. He looked at the bed to see his nine year old son flick his dark brown eyes open.
“Dad, I feel sick.” He mumbled.
“Nice try.” His father laughed opening the thick black curtains. Draven hissed like a vampire as the bright morning sun shone in his eyes. “Come on get up.” He laughed making his way down the stairs. He made himself a cup of coffee and placed four slices of toast in the toaster.
“Dad, I don't wanna go to school.” Draven whined.
“'Don't want to go to school' speak properly.” His dad said. Agent Ray Toro was a fully trained FBI agent who hated it when people didn't speak properly. After the toast had popped up they both sat at the table and started eating.
“So dad, you gonna be kicking any bad guy ass today?” Draven asked.
“Watch your language mister.” Ray snapped.
“But I hear you say ass all the time.” Draven whined.
“That's because I'm an adult, your not.”
“Aw, being a kid sucks.”
“Don't throw your childhood away son, you'll regret it when you get to my age.”
“Yeah but I got years before I get to your age.” Draven joked.
“Oi!” Ray shouted. Draven laughed, he loved teasing his dad in the morning. “Go get ready, you'll miss your bus.”
“Okay dad.” He bit into his toast one last time and ran upstairs to put his uniform on. After Ray had changed into his black work suit he walked into his son's dark bedroom to see him struggling to do his tie.
“Need help.” Ray asked, his son whimpered and nodded. He hated it when he couldn't do things on his own. His dad did up his tie and smiled at him. “You've grown into such a handsome young man, girls would be chasing after you when your a teenager.” He smiled. “Your mother would be so proud of you.” Draven's smile faded as he looked down.
“I miss her dad.” He mumbled.
“I know son. I know.” He said pulling him in for a hug.
“Oh, my bus will be here soon.” Draven said running out of his dad's grip. “Bye dad!” He shouted as he shut the front door behind him. Ray smiled and looked around the messy room, he sighed and shook his head as he walked out, he didn't have time to clean up his son's mess he had to make his way to work or else he'd be late himself.

Draven, ran down the road to see the dingy yellow bus driving off without him. “Wait!” He called, but it had already gone. “Great.” He mumbled. He tugged on his back pack and started to walk the rest of the way to school. He passed a black car, two men in dark clothes sat in the front.
“Are you sure that's him?” The one in the passenger seat asked.
“Positive.” The driver said. They looked out of the windows to see there was no one around, they both nodded at each other and jumped out of the car. One of them grabbed hold of Draven and placed a black bag over his head.
“Hey! What are you-? NO! HELP!!” He screamed, but the tall muscular man picked up the small child and slung him over his shoulder. Draven tried to scream but it was no use, no one was around to hear him. His back pack slipped off his shoulder and fell to the ground. The other guy opened up the back door as the other one threw Draven on the back seats, he climbed in with him and slammed the door. The driver climbed into his seat and immediately sped off down the road. Draven's muffled cries could be heard from under the bag.
“SHUT UP!!” The man in the back yelled.
“No, stop! Please.” Draven begged as the man started tying his hands together with a thick piece of rope.
“I said shut it!” The man shouted as he slapped Draven on the back of his head.


I know it's not that interesting right now but I'll write more soon and hopfully it should get better ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story