Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never See Him Again

Chapter 2

by Ravan-VanSlaughter 1 review

“I have something you want.” He cackled.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-04-25 - Updated: 2012-04-25 - 596 words - Complete

0Unrated
There was a light knock at the door, Ray looked up as an attractive blond woman walked in. “What's can I do for you Mary?” He asked.
“Erm, there's someone on the phone for you sir, line 4, it sounded pretty urgent.” She said in a shy voice.
“Thanks Mary.” Ray smiled picking up the phone. “Hello?” He asked. There was a long pause before a dark voice answered.
“I have something you want.” He cackled.
“I know that voice.” Ray mumbled.
“Been a long time Agent Toro, but you won't catch me this time.”
“How did you get this number?”
“I have my ways.” He laughed.
“Marco-”
“Missing someone, are you?” Marco asked.
“What? No.”
“You are now.” He laughed, Ray heard the sound of a gun click. “Speak to him.” He mumbled. Ray heard light sobbing on the other end of the phone.
“Dad-”
“Draven?” Ray asked sounding worried.
“Dad, I don't know what happened, I was just on my way to school and, and, and-” He chocked on his tears that ran down his pale face.
“You sick bastard!” Ray shouted. “Leave my son alone! Let him go NOW!!”
“Temper, temper, Agent Toro. The boy is mine for now, well until you give me what I want.” Marco said.
“And what do you want?” Ray asked, Marco smiled and hung up. The horrible sound of the call being disconnected rang in his ears. He placed the phone down as he felt hot salty tears stinging the back of his eyes. Marco was one of the most feared criminals Ray had ever met, he was on death's row until his younger sister took the blame for his crimes, she was found guilty and Marco was set free, his sister was imprisoned on a life sentence in an isolation tower for rest of her days. Mary, the secretary walked into Ray's office.
“Agent Toro, um, Mr. Lang wants see you now.” She said. Ray took in a deep breath and wiped away his tears.
“Thank you Mary, you can go now.” He said. She nodded and walked out of the room, she knew better than to question Agent Toro's orders. He got up from his black leather chair and made his way to his boss's office. He lightly knocked on the door and waited until he heard Mr. Lang's rough voice to tell him to come in. He walked into the large bright office and made his way to the desk.
“I heard about your son, terrible business.” Mr. Lang said.
“Yes sir.” Ray mumbled forcing himself not to cry.
“Don't worry we'll get him back, I promise.”
“Yes sir.” Ray nodded.
“Take a seat Agent Toro.” Ray did as he told and sat opposite his boss. “I've been reading through the Scar's criminal records, it was stupid of the judge to release Marco, but Scarlet was found guilty for his crimes and he was let off.”
“And now he's taken my son as revenge!” Ray said angrily.
“I know Agent Toro, but there's not a lot we can do right now. I listened in on your conversation with Marco back there and I'm unable to trace the call.”
“The bastard has my son, we have to do something.” Ray spat.
“I know, but at times like these there’s only one way to go. I'm sorry Ray but there’s only one person who knows Marco better than anyone else. It's a long shot but she may be able to help us.” Ray didn't like where this was going but he knew he was right.
Sign up to rate and review this story