Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never See Him Again

Chapter 3

by Ravan-VanSlaughter 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-04-25 - Updated: 2012-04-25 - 656 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ray walked down the dingy hallway, the white brick walls were covered in grime and dried up blood. A tall muscular guard stopped in front of the cell door and carefully unlocked it, he nodded his head towards the door and stood back.
“Be careful sir, she's a fighter.” The guard warned him.
“Thanks Boris, I’d like to be alone with her if that's okay.” Ray said.
“Everything's on camera anyway so just shout if you if you need anything.” Ray nodded and walked into the small, dark cell.
“And to what pleasure do I owe this?” A deep voice asked. “A presence I sense, and not one of my imagination.” The girl cackled.
“You know why I'm here Scarlet.” Ray snapped.
“On the contrary, I'm in isolation and have been for five years now, I have no news on the outside world at all.”
“Your sick brother has taken my son!” Ray shouted.
“Aw, little Draven, he was only a baby the last time I saw him.” Scarlet giggled. “Hows your wife by the way? Still rotting in the same place where my brother left her?” Ray felt his fists tightly clench but remembered that everything was being filmed, he took a deep breath and pretended to ignore her comment.
“So you admit that it was your brother who killed all of those people?”
“I admitted to the crimes that I committed Agent Toro. It was my brother who did the killings, but it was me who set them up.” Scarlet smiled.
“Then you should both be rotting away here.” Ray snapped.
“Exactly. The court found my brother innocent since I was found guilty. Amazing isn't it, that the police will believe an eyewitness over forensics? If it wasn't for my cousin disguised as an eyewitness then my brother would be dead by now.”
“The second I get my hands on him, he WILL be dead and your going to help me find him. You know your brother better than anyone else in this world, you know all of his secrete locations.”
“What makes you think I want to help you?” Scarlet asked in a soft voice. “As a matter of fact what's in it for me?”
“I can guarantee you as long as possible out of here.”
“Pfft. As if I will leave. This is my home Agent Toro, and as a matter of fact, I kinda like it here.” She smiled, reviling her bright white teeth. Ray dived onto her bed where she sat and wrapped his hands around her throat, she screeched as he pinned her to the bed.
“You will help me find my son or so help me I will break your neck, do you understand?” He hissed.
“I will not help you destroy my brother.” Scarlet spat wriggling out of his grip.
“Um, is everything alright here?” A timid voice asked. Ray turned to see a young police officer, maybe in his late twenties.
“No Adrian.” Ray mumbled climbing off the convict. Adrian nodded and walked away from the cell. “Please.” Ray begged. “I'll give you anything you want, just please help me find my son, I’ll do anything to get him back.”
“Will Marco be hurt?” Scarlet asked.
“The bastard will get the death sentence when I get my hands on him!” Ray shouted. Scarlet sighed and looked around her cell.
“Okay.” She said.
“What?” Ray asked sounding surprised.
“I will help you find your son, my brother has gotten away with so much these past five years. He promised he'd break me out if I took the blame for his crimes and yet here I am.”
“You think you know where he'll be?” Ray asked.
“Marco, has secrete locations all over the world, he could be half way to Africa by now for all I know.”
“I'll do anything you want, I just want my son back.”
“Anything huh? We'll see about that.” Scarlet smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story