Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never See Him Again

Chapter 4

by Ravan-VanSlaughter 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-04-26 - Updated: 2012-04-26 - 770 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mr. Lang walked into his office carrying a small navy blue box. “What's in there?” Ray asked. He flipped it open to revile a black choker.
“It's a tracking device.” He replied taking the chocker out. “If Scarlet is even half a mile away from you it will shock her until she is within the half a mile radius again.”
“This is stupid!” Starlet shouted folding her arms. “I am not wearing that thing.”
“You will do as your told if you want to get out of here.” Mr. Lang snapped, as he placed the choker around her neck.
“I'm not being treated like your dog.” Scarlet said as she struggled to release herself from Mr. Lang's strong grip.
“Of course not, I wouldn't even think about shocking my dog.” Ray said. “Which reminds me someone will need to feed Memo while I'm away.”
“I'll send Mary three times a day to look after her, don't worry about that, just concentrate on getting your son back.” Mr. Lang said. After he finished securing the choker to Scarlet's neck he pushed her to her seat and cuffed her hand to the leg of her table that was secured to the floor.
“Hey what gives?!” She shouted.
“Agent Toro, I need to speak to you outside.” Mr. Lang said. Ray nodded and followed him out.
“What's wrong sir?” He asked.
“Are you sure you want this?” Mr. Lang asked. “I mean I know you want to get your son back and all but I would advise you to take some time off. Marco has taken Draven meaning he wants to hurt you because you almost sent him to his death. This is his revenge Ray, he will be expecting you to come looking for him.”
“I know what I'm getting myself into Mr. Lang.” Ray said. “And I'm aware of the consequences.”
“Alright fine but what about back up? I mean are you sure you can handle Scarlet?”
“I not sure of anything any more Mr. Lang, but will get Draven back no matter what it takes. I don't need back up, I’ve coped all these years without it, I work better alone.”
“But what about Scarlet? She's a blood thirsty killer.”
“She won't attack me. She was sticking up for her brother, I don't believe a damn word she said in the court room that day.”
“Just be careful Ray, your one of my best agents, I can't bare to lose you.”

A tall man walked into a dark room, his heavy footsteps echoed on the dark wooden floor, his dark blond hair reached half way down his back. He approached two tall muscular men standing either side of a chair where a small figure sat tied to it. He ripped the black bag off the child's head reviling Draven's tear stained face, he looked up at his captures and instantly started crying again.
“Please sir, let me go.” He whimpered. The three men laughed at him.
“Oh my dear boy, do you have any idea who I am?” The blond man asked. Draven nodded.
“My dad arrested you five years ago, you were on death's row.”
“Say my name kid.” He spat.
“M- M- M- Marco.” Draven whispered. Marco smiled at the frightened young child. “Where's my dad?”
“That's none of your concern kid.” One of men snapped.
“Richard, please.” Marco said gently. “The kid wants to know where his daddy is.” He smiled walking up to him. “He'll be looking for you, and he'll be failing. He will never find you. No one knows about this place.”
“He will find me.” Draven said confidently. “I know he will, and when he does he's gonna kick your ass.” Marco slapped Draven across the face, his screech echoed through the room and his tears poured out again, a red mark began to appear on his soft lightly toned skin. Marco picked up a sharp pair of scissors from a small table next to the chair, he snipped off one of Draven's thick black curls and placed it into a white envelope, he wrote something down on a piece of paper and placed into the envelope with the hair and then sealed it.
“Send this to his daddy.” Marco said handing the envelop the third man in the room. “A little souvenir for him.” The man nodded and walked out of the room along with Marco and Richard.
“NO!” Draven screamed. “What are you going to do to him, leave my daddy alone!” His cries continued as the door slammed shut leaving him alone and frightened in the cold, dark room.
Sign up to rate and review this story