Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never See Him Again

Chapter 5

by Ravan-VanSlaughter 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Ray Toro - Published: 2012-04-26 - Updated: 2012-04-26 - 864 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ray pulled in the drive way in front of his house, Scarlet sat in the passengers seat with her hands cuffed in front of her.
“Are these really necessary?” She asked holding her arms up. “It's not as if I can go anywhere with this damn thing around my neck.”
“We can't risk you running away.” Ray mumbled as he climbed out of the car, he walked over to the other side of the car and opened the door for Scarlet to get out. She had changed out of her scruffy orange jumpsuit into a short black dress with black high heeled shoes. Ray walked with her into his house and undid her cuff. “I'll give you ten minutes in the shower, you smell awful.”
“You try living in a stuffy cell for five years of your life with only one shower a month.” Scarlet snapped back.
“Upstairs, first door on your left, don't be too long and don't even think about escaping, I’ll know where to find you if you do.” Scarlet rolled her eyes and made her way upstairs. Ray sat on the sofa and flicked through the mail, mostly people selling junk and bills. He came to a plain white envelope, it had no stamp or address on it, only his name which means it was hand delivered. He ripped the top off and pulled out a folded up piece of paper, a few strands of black hair slipped off the paper and more was found in the envelope. He flicked the paper open, the message read:
'It's your son's
M'
Ray felt tears stinging the backs of his eyes again, he scrunched up the paper and threw it in the bin, he placed the envelope containing his son's hair in the his coat pocket. He looked up at the pictures of Draven on the wall and on top of the fireplace. He stood up and walked over to a photo of him and Draven when they went on their first vacation without Christa, it was a difficult time for the both of them, Draven was only seven at the time and still dealing with stress of losing his mother. Ray looked at the photo next to it, it was of all three of them exactly a year before the attack.
“Daddy, isn't that where mommy went?” Draven's sweet voice echoed in Ray's mind bringing the tears back again. He heard light footsteps behind him, he turned to see Scarlet standing behind him, she was dressed again with her dark red hair still damp.
“Come on we have make a start, Marco could be half way across the world by now.” She said walking out of the front door. Ray sighed and turned to the photo of his son.
“I'll find you Draven.” He mumbled. “Wherever you are, whatever it takes, I won't stop searching until I find you.” He walked out of the house and shut the door behind him before locking it. He turned to see Scarlet sitting in the passengers seat of the car. He sighed and made his way over to the car, he climbed into the divers seat and took off almost instantly.
“So, where we going?” Scarlet asked.
“I was hoping you could tell me that.” Ray snapped pulling up outside of his work place. “Stay here, I need to sort something out.” Ray said stepping out of the car and locking it as he walked into the large building. He passed Mary sitting at her desk and slipped his key next to her. “Memo likes feeding three times a day, only give her the biscuits in the afternoon, also she likes walking five minutes after she's eaten. Think you can manage that?”
“Er...” Mary mumbled.
“Great.” Ray said walking into Mr. Lang's office, before he could ask why he was there he slipped the envelope in his desk. “I need you to analyse the hair, get back to me as soon as you have the results, got it? It's an emergency.” Before Mr. Lang could respond Ray walked back out of the room and into the reception.
“Agent Toro!” Mary called, he turned to look at her worried face. “It's for you.” She said handing the phone over to him he took the phone from her and placed it to his ear.
“I take it you got my present.” Marco cackled.
“Where's my son?” Ray asked.
“Don't worry he's safe, for now anyway.” Marco smiled.
“What do you want?”
“I already have what I want, and I'm looking right at him.”
“No daddy!” Ray's heartbeat increased as he heard his son's panicky voice on the the other end of the phone.
“Shut it!” Marco shouted giving him a slap across the face making him scream.
“Leave my son alone!” Ray yelled making everyone in the room stare at him, he lowered his voice to a harsh whisper. “I will find you and when I do, I will kill you. And that’s not a threat, that's a promise.” He spat slamming the phone down. “Mary, trace the call, get back to me when you find out where he is.”
“Yes sir.” Mary said.
Sign up to rate and review this story