Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never See Him Again

Chapter 6

by Ravan-VanSlaughter 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] [R] [Y] - Published: 2012-04-27 - Updated: 2012-04-27 - 564 words - Complete

0Unrated
They continued to drive in silence, Ray hadn't said a word to Scarlet nor she to him. The sound of Ray's phone ringing broke their trail of thought.
“Hello?” Ray answered.
“Agent Toro, I have traced the location of the call.” Mary said. “The address is 11 Kings Walk Road.”
“Mary, you are an angel.” Ray smiled.
“I do my best Agent Toro, good luck.” She said. Ray hung up and swerved the car around, Scarlet let out a light screech as she fell to one side, Ray pressed his foot on the accelerator and sped down the road over taking all of the other cars in front of him.
“And that is why you should always wear a seatbelt.” He said looking over at Scarlet, she growled at him and sat back up again still not bothering to put her seatbelt on. They pulled up outside the house with the number 11 nailed to the door. Ray jumped out of the car and kicked the door down, Scarlet followed him.
“Wait stop!” She shouted.
“MARCO!!” Ray yelled looking around the empty room. “Marco!” He ran into another empty room before running up the stairs.
“So many memories.” Scarlet mumbled walking up to a silver steel door, she pushed the handle down and pulled the door back. She walked down the stone steps and into the cold, dark basement. The memories haunted her as she relived the moments she spent this that very room when she was a kid. A silver ran down her spine as she looked at the metal table with straps nailed to it.
“Daddy stop!” Scarlet begged as her father cuffed her wrists to the table.
“Shut your face you filthy whore!” Her drunken father yelled slapping her across the face, she yelped as the slap burned her skin.
“No daddy stop!” She cried as her father climbed on top of her small, naked body. He started stroking her smooth face and then ran his hands down her neck, across her nipples, all the way down to her inner thigh. She let out a loud screech as he roughly entered her, in and out, in and out, each time feeling more painful than the last.
She shook the memories from her head, that's all they were memories, memories that would haunt her for the rest of her life. She turned around as she heard the door opening. Ray stood at the top looking disappointedly at the empty room.
“Come on.” He mumbled. “Let's go.” Scarlet nodded and ran after him. “Where else would he be?” He asked.
“He liked Madeira a lot.” Scarlet said. “He had a place there where he would hide all the time.”
“Brilliant, just fucking fantastic.” Ray mumbled climbing back into the car, he slammed the door behind him and bashed his head on the steering wheel.
“Hey, come on don't be like that, all hope isn't lost.” Scarlet said sweetly.
“I just want him back.” Ray mumbled lifting his head off the steering wheel and looking up at her.
“I know.” She whispered. “And you will.”
“It's getting late, we should book in at a motel or something.” Ray said looking out at the sun setting. The day had passed so quickly, it was hard to believe that the sun was already setting, today had brought Ray nothing but pain and suffering but what will tomorrow bring?
Sign up to rate and review this story