Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Arrowed love to a soul reaper's heart

Chapter 六

by ScreamForMySanity 0 reviews

Rukia and Renji's date goes swimmingly well and Tatsuki decides on something..

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Abarai Renji,Arisawa Tasuki,Inoue Orihime,Ishida Uryuu,Kuchiki Rukia,Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-04-25 - Updated: 2012-04-25 - 517 words

0Unrated
Tatsuki sat down on her bed and picked up a random magazine from her desk and started flicking through the pages. [Orihime's so pretty/] she chewed on her bottom lip, picturing her orange-haird friend. And her breasts and really something she grinned slightly and got up to go and pour herself a drink of orange juice from the carton in the refridgerator. "I really ought to tell Orihime how I feel about her" She sighed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ichigo and Uryu lay down beside eachother on the blonde's bed. "Thank you, Ichigo" Uryu said, trailing a finger across his boyfriend's collarbone. Ichigo shivered and then cuddled up to the Quincy. "I love you and that'll never change, you got it?" Ichigo said softly, stroking his lover's cheek. "Y-Yeah" Uryu kissed his nose befor snuggling into his chest. "So...what're we going to tell people? Won't your dad freak out? He was always saying how good you and-" Uryu stopped talking as soona s he was aware of what he was saying. "Oh- I'm sorry" He looked away from his lover, feeling remorse. "No- it's okay, I have you now anyways" Ichigo held him tighter and kissed him delicatley.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Renji pulled back the plush velvet seat for his date to sit down on. "Thank you, Renji" Rukia smiled sweetly as he returned to his side of the table. A waiter soon came over to take their orders for drinks. "Uhh...just a bottle of wine?" He asked the blue-eyed girl. She giggled and nodded and the waiter was on hiw way. "It was very nice of you to invite me out like this, y'know" She said. "I just want to make tonight special y'know?" He smiled at her. "I know and it will be" She took his ahnd, turning his face the colour of his hair. "So- uhhh" he tried to change the subject slightly, "What are you getting?". Rukia opened up the large menu and gaped at all of the choice. "Woah..that sure is a lot" She laughed. "Uhh..I'm having the sbaghetti cabonara" Renji announced, setting down the menu with a proud expression, making her laugh once again. "You sure are funny Renji!". He laughed along in agreement. "Okay. I'm going to get a hamburger with a side salad" Rukia said, imitating Renji's pose he just made. "You fail" He snorted as the waiter returned with the drinks.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sado threw the vase of flowers at the wall, making a huge dent. It was lucky that he lived alone orse his abuelo would've blown a fuse. He screamed and threw himself into the wall also. WHAT HAVE I DONE?! He thought. "I've hurt one of my best friends and I know he nor Ichigo will never forgive me and neither will Orihime and Tatsuki when Ichigo tells them" He started crying, which was very rare for him as he was usually the 'tough' one out of everyone. He decided to go for a walk to clear his mind but was careful not to pass Ichigo's house because he knew his 'friend' would come out and probably yell at him.
Sign up to rate and review this story