Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Arrowed love to a soul reaper's heart

Chapter 五

by ScreamForMySanity 0 reviews

Renji takes Rukia out on a date while Ichigo admits his true feelings...

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Abarai Renji,Arisawa Tasuki,Inoue Orihime,Ishida Uryuu,Kuchiki Rukia,Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-03-02 - Updated: 2012-03-02 - 499 words

0Unrated
Ichigo lay the poor Uryu down on his bed and kissed his cheek lightly. "Tha-thank you", Uryu whispered, returning his lover's kiss. he felt safe in his arms. "You're hurt aren't you?", Ichigo asked, looking at the boy sadlly, seeing all the blood and the tear marks down his face. "C'mon, let's take a shower". Uryu followed the soul reaper to the bathroom and they both stripped off and turned the warm water on. "After you, baby", Ichigo said softly. Uryu thought he had just melted as he heard him call him "baby". He sighed lightly with pleasure and took a step inside. Uryu was shaking from the shock of the warm water on his freezing body. "It's alright, everything's alright", The strawberry blonde said softly, running a careful arm down the Quincy's side. "I-I love you, Ichigo Kurosaki", Uryu turned to look into his golden-bronze eyes. Ichigo looked down, not sure what quite to say to that. "You don't have to love me back", Ishida spoke while he looked away, embarrased that he'd admitted it. "No- I do have to love you back and I do", He pulled the hurt boy into his strong arms and kissed him gently on the lips. Uryu pulled him closer for a more passionate kiss. "Please be mine, Ichigo, forever"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
"Who was that?", Tatsuki asked, eyes still fixed on the TV. "Oh, it was Rukia, she said she was going to..uhm..nevermind", Orihime remembered that Tatsuki didn't know anything about soul reapers or even knew Renji Abarai. "Nevermind?" Now she was curious. "She's...coming to...visit", Orihime said slowly, trying to even make sense of what she'd just said. "Oh...okay" She was still suspicious of the ginger girl's answer but she let it slip. "Listen, Orihime," Tatsuki stood up to leave ,"I gotta go, I call you later". Orihime nodded and opened the front door for her friend. "See ya!", She shouted after the girl who sprinted down the road. The sky was dark already, the moon letting off a smooth glow in the night, hushed by the swaying orchid trees.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Rukia Kuchiki applied another coat of mascara to her deep blue eyes before walking outside to meet ehr date for tonight. Renji Abarai. He was taking her to the movies to see some horror-romance flick tonight. "Hello, Mr. Tuxedo", Rukia said, pulling her white velvet gloves up to her elbows. "Not nearly as breathtaking as you m'dear", Renji laughed. It was true, Rukia wore a short depp blue dress that came just above her knees and was frilled. She has black and silver strapped heels to match it and she teamed it up with a silver jewel necklace to match. She giggled as she took his hand in hers and tip-toed up the kiss the tall red-haired man. "You're eyebrows are cute", Rukia said, giving him a happy, dreamy smile. "Everything of yours is adorable", He kissed her sweetly and tehy both walked down the street, hand in hand.
Sign up to rate and review this story