Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love, I'd Never Hurt You

Twenty-Eight

by thatcrazedfan 3 reviews

“I can't let you kill him, Jimmy.” His voice was cold. It was the voice of a killer.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-04-25 - Updated: 2012-04-25 - 1281 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank

When I woke up, my head was pounding. I assumed the intruder had knocked me unconscious. I opened my eyes and assessed my surroundings. It looked like I was in an abandoned warehouse. The walls and floor were both made of concrete and there were hardly any windows. Directly across from where I was sitting were large double doors leading outside. My hands were tied together and I was propped up against the cold cement wall. There were no signs of people anywhere. I leaned back against the wall, exhausted and hurting. I had no idea what was going on, but I knew it wasn't good.

After what felt like hours, a tall man dressed in all black walked in through the large double doors. He walked straight toward me. As he got closer, I noticed his face was bloody. It must be the intruder. When he finally reached me where I was sitting, he grabbed my shirt collar and lifted me up. He held me there for a second before throwing me to the ground. Before I could even think about getting up, he kicked me in the ribs. I continued to try to sit up, but he just kicked me again, and again, and again. With every kick, I felt more and more ribs breaking. The pain was unbearable.

When he finally stopped kicking me, he reached down and grabbed a fistful of my hair. He slammed my face on the ground and I screamed out in pain. Blood started pouring out of my already broken nose. He slammed my face down again, this time I couldn't feel a thing. I was too numb from the pain to feel anything else. My whole body was broken. I was just waiting for him to put an end to my life so the pain would go away.

He was just about to slam my face down again when the doors flew open again. “Oh my God! Frank!” It was Gerard. Never in my life had I been more relieved to hear his voice. I knew I should have been mad at him, but all I could feel was relief. He was here to save me from this person. I had no idea how he had found me, but I was glad he did.

The man grabbed my shirt and lifted me up, using me as a shield. He laughed, “Gerard! Nice of you to finally join us!”

Gerard shook his head, “Jimmy? What the hell is going on?”

Jimmy? I remembered Gerard telling me about how he had a friend named Jimmy once, and that they had a fight and hadn't spoken since. This was probably the same person that Gerard was trying to protect me from. This man that was holding me up, was the one that had stabbed Gerard, trying to kill him. Instantly I felt bad about not believing Gerard. He was telling the truth when he said some bad people were after him and trying to kill him.

“Isn't it obvious? This man is the only thing standing between you and me. With him out of the picture, we can be together, just the two of us.” Jimmy shrugged, pulling a knife and resting it against my throat. “You're blinded by lust, Gerard. You don't love this pathetic excuse for a man. You love me, you just don't realize it.”

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. What the hell was going on? I thought Gerard said these people were trying to kill him. My jaw dropped as I watched Gerard pull out a pistol and aim it at Jimmy. “I can't let you kill him, Jimmy.” His voice was cold. It was the voice of a killer.

I couldn't believe that voice was coming out of Gerard. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe Gerard had lied about everything... Instantly, I thought about Joe. He had said Gerard stabbed him, and I believed I him. “Gerard! What the hell is he talking about?” I yelled. I was confused and terrified. I just stared at Gerard. He kept his gaze on Jimmy, like he was waiting for him to make a move.

Jimmy laughed, “He doesn't know? Wow, that's priceless!” He paused, “Well, you see, Gerard is what you might call a hit man. He kills people for a living. He's been killing people his whole life. For a while, he was working with me. One day he tried to kill me, and that's when I decided that if I ever saw him again, I would kill him.” He stopped. I was having a hard time digesting what he was saying. As much as I didn't want it to be true, I knew it was. I couldn't believe I had let myself get close to him. He could have killed me!

“Then I learned about you. I figured I would kill you instead. However, Gerard decided to come see me, and being the tease he is, made me fall in love with him all over again. When he left to go back to you, I decided I would make him kill you. Which is exactly what I plan on doing.”

Gerard just shook his head, and I could see tears starting to form. I knew instantly that it was true. He was a killer. He killed people for money.

“Gerard? Please tell me he's lying.” I was frantic. I wanted to believe that is wasn't true.

“I wish I could, but I can't. I kill people for a living. I always have.” He shook his head, letting tears fall. He looked at Jimmy, “I'm not going to kill him, Jimmy. I know you think it's just lust, but you're wrong. It's love. I love him.”

I didn't know what to think. He just admitted to killing people for a living, but then he said he loved me. I was horrified and lovestruck at the same time. A true cold-blooded killer didn't have the capacity to love anything, maybe Gerard wasn't that bad.

“Don't even start with that! You love me, but you never even thought twice about killing me! All you cared about was being the best!” Jimmy yelled. I felt the knife cut through skin. I was terrified.

I watched as Gerard's face fell. Obviously Jimmy had struck a chord. For the first time that night, Gerard lowered his gun. “Jimmy, I've told you I'm sorry a million times. If I could, I would go back and change everything. I was stupid and thought the only way to get ahead was to get rid of you.” He sighed, “You're right, I did love you. I loved you like a brother. You were my best friend, trying to kill you was the hardest thing I ever did.”

“Well, I guess now you have to choose. Who is more important to you? Me or him? Your best friend that you've known your whole life, or him? Make up your mind, Gerard. I can't wait forever.” Jimmy pressed his knife against my throat and I felt it tear into my skin further. I stared at Gerard, waiting.

As I watched him, I couldn't tell what he was going to do. I honestly had no idea what was going to happen. He raised his gun. He kept glancing between Jimmy and I. With every second that went by, I felt more and more sure that he was going to kill me. The man that I had grown to love in such a short time was going to kill me. I closed me eyes, just waiting for the end.

The last thing I remember was hearing the loud bang of a gunshot.
Sign up to rate and review this story