Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > CALLING EVERYONE AND ANYONE WITH A STORY. WITH FEELINGS. FOR ALL THE MISFITS. FOR EVERYONE WHO LIKES MCR. TO EVERYONE, BASICALLY.

Ooooookay then. VIDEO REQUIREMENTS.

by ChasingPavementsxoxo 2 reviews

UHM yeah

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-04-25 - Updated: 2019-12-27 - 181 words

0Unrated
welllllll this seems to be a bit more complicated than I thought.

Oh well, anywhoo.


For the vid.

Guys, just talk about your experiences. The goods, the bads, the uglies. Talk about your life. IF you've been bullied, if you are bullied. Talk about how music has effected you, and if it has effected you. Talk about how MCR or any other band has effected you. I wanna hear YOUR story.

I think this project is kinda like, giving a voice to the misfits. And at the same time, expressing how music can change peoples lives, change people themselves, and save the world.

I dunno, maybe this project's crazy

BUt for the vids, just talk. Vent. Let all your little pent up emotions out. Or if you dont have pent up emotions, just talk.

I love watching these videos. I think they're really great (those I've gotten). I love seeing how we've all gone thru shit, and we've made it out alive.

anyways. Hope this cleared up confusion. It was mostly rambling on about shit that probably didnt make sense.

xx
Sign up to rate and review this story