Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > CALLING EVERYONE AND ANYONE WITH A STORY. WITH FEELINGS. FOR ALL THE MISFITS. FOR EVERYONE WHO LIKES MCR. TO EVERYONE, BASICALLY.

Hello People Of Ficwadia :3

by ChasingPavementsxoxo 4 reviews

HAI GUYS. just an update of whats going on and stuff. I NEED YOUR VIDEOS.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-02 - Updated: 2012-05-02 - 272 words

0Unrated
Hello there! So this project is going marvelously.
I need y'alls videos, still, but get those to me as soon as you can.

Okay, so I just wanted to let you guys know what was going on with this.

My principal brought me to the office this morning. I was like, oh shit, hes mad at me. When I got there, though, he gave me this award thing and wanted to know about this project

While fully explaining it to him I realized something


You guys know of the Civil Rights Movement of the US? With Dr. Martin Luther King jr? if you dont, google it. I think most people will, though.

Anyways. He made me realize something. This project is the Civil Rights Movement...but instead of for just African Americans, this is for us Misfits. Those "emo" kids, the goth kids, the weird kids. The kids who aren't complete Chavs.

This is our movement.

And he made me realize im like the Dr. MLK jr of this movement. What we're doing is similar, but it's through media and not marches and such. Or maybe, one day, it will be marches. I dont know yet. I havnt thought that far ahead.

This is no longer just a school project.

I dont care if I fail this class anymore. I think this is way more important.

okay. I just wanted to talk to you guys and update you on my epiphany and such.

I need your videos/stories/poems :D As soon as possible. Really. Like April ended guys. I NEED THESE.


okay guys. I love you. Seriously. All of you. :D

Sign up to rate and review this story