Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Are We Angels Or Just Birds

by TheBalladOfChristian 1 review

Oh look, another story... Not done yet, should I continue?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-04-25 - Updated: 2012-04-26 - 859 words

0Unrated
"Brendon. I missed you." I smiled at my boyfriend who had been gone for the past month.

"Missed you too." He smiled back and his wings fluttered slightly. "Christian?" He spoke slowing, moving his hand close to my face and waving it.

"What, love?"

"Christian?!"

"What, Brendon?!" He seemed to be getting farther away.

"Christian! Wake up! Christian! Wake! Up!"

"Wha- huh- what?!" I woke up to Brendon shaking me.

"Time to get up, dork." He smiled and sat down. He stopped smiling and put his hand on my forehead. "Are you feeling ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bad dream."

"Ok well let's go outside, it's so sunny out." He smiled and grabbed my hands, nearly dragging me out of bed. He was walking backwards, well more running, holding my hands to get to the back door of our house. "See." He smiled as he opened the door. We walked into our garden and I fluttered my wings a little. He wrapped his arms around me and looked out at the sky.

"It is really pretty out." I shifted slightly and nuzzled my face in his chest. He suddenly let go of me and flew up to a nearby tree that was about 30 feet high. I whined slightly and looked up at him. "Bren."

"Come on, fly up here with me." He said, swinging his legs.

"But, I don't know how to fly. I mean, I'm still really clumsy." I bit my lip and crossed my arms.

"This can be practice then. Start by levitating and then fly straight up. It's just like moving things with your hands but you have to concentrate on flying and moving your wings." I sighed and outstreched my wings, trying to do as he said. "Come on Christian, you're gonna have to put those wings to use someday."

"Yeah I know." I started to move my wings slowly, only getting a couple feet off of the ground.

"See you're doing it! Come on just a little higher!" He said estatically, moving his hands in a 'come here' gesture.

"Well, yeah." I smiled and flew higher, moving closer to him.

"Look! See, you've got this!" He put his arms out to me. I grabbed his hands and fell foward, eyes wide.

"Pull me up! Pull me up!" I screamed, swinging my legs and flapping my wings.

"I've got you." He laughed and pulled me up next to him. "You were great. Don't worry, you'll get better at this soon." I nodded fast, eyes still wide from shock.

"Ok, I trust you. I really suck at it though." I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Nobody starts out a pro. Trust me, babe." He held me closer.

"I believe you." I kissed his nose and put my hands around his neck.

"Good." He grinned ear to ear.

"I'm afraid of heights. I don't really like flying. It's very hard for me." I nuzzled my face into his neck.

"You never told me that. I didn't even know you don't like heights."

"Well I used to be, but since I met you. Since you taught me how to fly I've been forgetting why I was afraid."

"It'll go away after a while I promise. It'll probably pass as the times goes though, because once you learn to fly better you'll think it's fun and you'll probably want to fly more." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Really? I can't wait!" I smiled and jumped a little, almost falling out of the tree. Brendon caught me and laughed.

"Yeah, it's going to be amazing." He ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead.

"We'll dance in the air!" I looked up at him with sparkling eyes.

"Yes, Christian. We will." He smiled and kissed me.

"I love you." I said as I nuzzled into his chest.

"I love you too."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Christian listen to me," I heard my distraught boyfriend say from the other end of the phone "stay out of the open, actually you know what, don't go outside at all. They'll find you. Stay inside and don't answer the door, not even for me. I have a key I can get in myself."

"Brendon, where are you-"

"That's not important, the important part is that you're safe and no one knows where you are."

"I'm so confused, please tell me what's going on." I pleaded, holding the phone closer to my ear.

"I can't tell you anything right now. Ryan should be by in a couple days to come get you. Have your stuff ready we have to go."

"Go where?"

"Stop asking questions!" He screamed. I whimpered and kept quiet. "I'm sorry. Just... stay hidden for while. I'll exlain everything the next time I see you. I love you."

"I love you too." I said before he hung up. I looked onto the ground to see little white feathers next to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm losing my feathers." I said as I looked into the mirror. I sighed and walked back into my room. Laying down on my bed I wrapped myself in a blanket, my wings were covered in band-aids and dried blood.
Sign up to rate and review this story