Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Feeling safe

Something wrong

by Killjoyforever123 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-04-26 - Updated: 2012-04-27 - 296 words - Complete

0Unrated


When I woke up frank was laying write next to me his face shoved in my chest. I thought it was the cutest thing. I looked up and turned to see if Mikey was in his bed. When I looked over Lyn-z was standing their arms crossed and looked like she was about to murder. I put a pillow next to Frankie so he wouldn't know I moved and put my pants on awkwardly slow. I looked at lyn-z who started to scream.

" Gerard why are sleeping with frank? You know this is like the worst thing to ever do in a marriage? Plus were's your wedding ring, I suppose it fell in a vent! YOU KNOW FERARD I JUST I-I JUST HATE YOU KNOW! I FUCKIN HATE YOU! I AM SO GETTING A DIVORCE WITH YOU!"

I looked up pointed to the door and sat back down on the bed. I started to stroke franks hair then he turned around. I made lyn-z mad at you." frank whispered like a child. I smiled crawled back in the bed and started to hum like we used to. My eyes watered and frank began to cry. I looked at him and kissed his forehead. I told him everything would be ok and we went back to sleep. When I woke up it was 11:00pm. Did me and frank sleep all day? Were we like vampires. Frank woke up with a burning face.

" oh shit Frankie!" I said

" what Gerard what's wrong?" he screeched

" your running a fever!" like I'm mean your deathly sick!" I said

Frank started to freak out badly. I told him to stay calmed and I stroked his hair he settled down and started to fall asleep thank god I knew what to do!
Sign up to rate and review this story