Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fix Your Eyes And Get Out

Ch. 5

by TheBrightestStar 1 review

"My mind was miles away from what happened to Mikey."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-04-27 - Updated: 2012-04-27 - 479 words

0Unrated
Gerad:
I'll admit, I was fucking freaked out by what happened to Mikey.

But I tried not to let myself think about it too much. After all, it wasn't the worst thing that happened to him - or any of us, for that matter. Not by a long shot. And now we were back home, we were all miles away from whatever the fuck had happened. We didn't have to worry any more.

Almost as soon as I opened the door, somebody tiny hugged my legs. "Daddy!" Bandit lisped, grinning up at me. I bent down to lift her up and kissed her head.

"Hey, baby girl," I said. "How's things?"

"Good! Missed you," she said.

"Aw, I missed you too," I chuckled. "I missed you a lot. And Mommy. Where is Mommy?"

"Couch," Bandit said. "She went asleep. Watching Sesame Stweet."

"Really?" I smirked. "Well, d'you know what I think? I think we should go tickle her awake."

"Yeah," Bandit giggled. I set her on her feet and she toddled through into the living room. Lindsey was curled up on the couch, her eyes shut, breathing slowly and heavily. She was a pretty sleeper. Hell, she was pretty at everything. Bandit giggled as she crept over and started tickling Lindsey's feet.

Lindsey was startled awake, giggling. "Bandit!" she picked her up. "Don't do that to Mommy - or Mommy will have to eat you!" Lindsey started pretending to eat Bandit's stomach.

"Mommy, look! Daddy!" she pointed over to me in the doorway. Lindsey smiled at me.

"Hey, babe. Been back long?" she said.

"Just walked through the door," I sat down beside her and kissed her on the cheek. "And then Bandit said she was gonna come tickle you and I was all 'no, you can't do that to Mommy' but she went all evil psycho child and wouldn't listen to me."

"Didn't!" Bandit stuck her tongue out at me. Lindsey just laughed.

"You are so weird," she said. "So. How was it?"

"Pretty awesome," I smiled. "You know how it is. I stink of tourbus. I missed you."

"Aw. I missed you too," she kissed me gently on my lips. Bandit had moved from the couch, and had gone back to her colouring book on the table. Lindsey's arms went around my neck and I put mine around her waist, deepening the kiss. I guess we got a little bit carried away and Bandit came over, poking me in the side.

"Mommy? Daddy?" she said, nervously. I pulled away from Lindsey's lips.

"Sorry, baby," I grinned. "Daddy and Mommy got a little bit carried away. Come on, join in the cuddle?"

"Yeah," she said, grinning. I sat up, pulling Lindsey into me so we were curled round each other. Bandit snuggled in too and I smiled.

Yeah.

My mind was miles away from what happened to Mikey.
Sign up to rate and review this story