Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The road to recovery. (Or so we think...)

Chapter 7

by KobraBlaze 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-29 - Updated: 2012-04-30 - 936 words - Complete

1Ambiance
So here's the next chapter. I hope you like it!

Chapter 7
Pete's POV

I'm standing outside the school wall, trying to think of what I didn wrong I make that guy hate me so much. I mean yes, I am arrogant and cocky but that's just me! I was the one that found that cute ball of mess, Mikey at lunch and then got him food. And then I took him to his house. I didn't mean any harm. In fact I just wanted the kid to get better. He was hut so hurt and broken looking. How could I not help him? How could his own brother think I could not help him?!

"Hey Pete. What's up with you and that retard?" One of my mates says passing by with his girlfriend. 
"Sorry, I don't know any retard." Besides you I feel like saying. But knowing that would cost me the price of plastic surgery and reputation I keep mouth shut. 
"Pete, don't act stupid. We saw you two in class yesterday and then we saw you help him after Aaron's mates gave him what he deserved." His girlfriend says accusingly like I commuted a crime. 

"Still don't know who you're talkig about." I sigh bored of the conversation just waiting for then to leave. 

"Mikey! You idiot." he loses his patience and shouts at me. 

"Oh Mikey? I don't consider him to be a retard but yes I help him. Why so you care?" I ask, suddenly not caring about what him and his tacky girlfriend spread about me. Not if it's gonna stop me from helping my little Mikearoni! (A/N: Thank you youcanstakemyheart!)

"What the fucks wrong with you Pete? You're gonna get the shit from Aaron when he hears about this." 
They finally leave laughing at that 'hilarious' joke. 

While looking out for Mikey, I hear the bell from the school ring for class. I sigh and pick up my bag and stroll into the building taking my time of course not wanting to spend so much time in Ms. Flynn's business class. 
I can already hear her bellowing from where I am at my locker. I make my way to the door and open it preparing for the usual disappointing glare and predictable question. 

"Where were you until now Mr. Wentz?" And my usual reply that the class can lip-sync with. 

"At my locker." 

"I don't want this starting again this year Pete. Take a seat quickly and stop wasting time." She seems calmer. She probably just doesn't want to talk to me at all this year. Or ever again really.

"You're the one wasting time." I mumble while making my way to my seat. 

"What did you say?!" She shouts at me. 

"Nothing" I say putting in my best award winning smile. 

She continues on with... whatever. Aarons friend stares back at me and I give him a death glare, making him turn around twice as fast again. 
I begin to think of Mikey. If he's in today or if he's alright safe from that bastard. Frank seemed alright. A little alarmed that I, the same kid that stapled some annoying geeks finger to the table in woodwork class, had brought him home but at least he wasn't all up in my face like Gerard. That's actually probably why Gerard hates me. 

Because when they were here they ha probably heard of me getting into all kinds of trouble but I never touched a kid other than the nerd who really had it coming. It was always my friends that did that stuff. That's how my reputation built. If I never talked to Aaron first day at school then I would probably be in the same boat as Mikey. Although I don't exactly know what Mikey has been through. 
I barely listen for the rest of the class and when the Brel rings I'm the first out of there. To keep out of the way of Aaron & co. and to find my Mikearoni. Hopefully. 

I throw some books in my locker and then head to next class where Mikey will hopefully be. Geography. Fun!

I walk into the room and sit at the back with unfortunately no one.
Mikey must not be in. 

"Wentz, I heard you were sticking up for that pathetic fag Mikey. True?" Aaron and his followers gthered round my desk. 
I nod in reply to his very important question. 

"Why?" 

"Why not?!" 

"Uh... You're just like him aren't you? You're jut a pathetic little creep. I'll be ready for you at lunch."

"You said that about Mikey yesterday. And look where you are now. You're just so much cooler." I say in a mocking tone and watch his horrified face turn to an angry stare. 

Just then, Mikey stumbled through the door, head down and quickly walking to the seat next to me. He looks up in sudden fear of the jocks who he hadn't noticed. 

The teacher comes in and the jocks take their seats with a grunt. 

 "Hey Mikey. You okay?" Not sure if he was still hurt from yesterday or just upset. 

He nods, eyes full of tears fixated on his book. 

"You sure?" He obviously isnt okay. 

This time he looks straight into my eyes searching for something like trust. I don't know but I'm more than willing to give it to him. 

"No, not really..."


*



There we go. I hope that it was okay. It's a little short and rushed. Thank you to youcanstakemyheart for the nickname 'Mikearoni'. Please leave a review or rate the chapter. Thank you for reading!
Sign up to rate and review this story