Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I Wanna Scream "I Love You" From the Top of My Lungs

The Sweetest Thing

by MyNomDePlume 0 reviews

Spenny! For like, 2 seconds...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-04-30 - Updated: 2012-05-01 - 429 words

0Unrated
Ryan guided me into the kitchen, where Spencer was sitting. He looked up from his laptop. He glanced between the two of us and a smile crept onto his face.

“So Ryan told you? He’s wanted to tell you for months! All he ever talked about was-”

“Spencer.” Ryan warned, throwing him a half-hearted death glare.

“Sorry, Ry,” Spencer looked at me with a huge grin and mouthed, “he always talked about you.”

I felt my face burning a whole new shade of red.

“We’re going over to my house. Come over later tonight, Okay?”

Spencer nodded and went back to his computer screen with a smug grin.

Without another word, I was dragged out the door and down the street. We came to Ryan’s house and he put a finger to his lips.

“Wait here, I need to see if my dad is home.” he whispered.

He opened the front door gingerly, careful not to make it squeak. I stood outside, unsure of what was going on. Why did he need to check if his dad was home? What was he planning on doing with me?

I was jolted out of my thoughts by a scream coming from inside the Ross house. I could tell right away. It was Ryan.

“Ryan? Is everything-” my voice caught in my throat.

Ryan was against the wall, blood covering his terrified face. A man who I recognized to be Ryan’s dad towered in front of him. He was swaying and obviously drunk. Fury ignited deep inside me, my blood boiling. I couldn’t stand to see any harm done to Ryan. I rushed over and shoved Mr. Ross into the stairs. He toppled over easily, like a house of cards. He stayed there, unmoving from where he lay on the stairs. Ryan looked up at me, looking even more terrified than before.

“Bren, why did you do that?”

“Because,” I stopped. I didn't want to sound sappy, but after a split-second I really couldn’t care less, "because I can't stand to see you hurt."

I swear I saw a tear in his eye.

"That's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me."

"Well, why don't you keep telling me how sweet I am while I clean you up?" Ryan wrapped his arms around my neck.

His lips brushed my ear lightly as he whispered, "Anything you want."

Okay. It's all fluff and shit now (especially the title), but in the next chapter... I'll stop there so I don't spoil anything, but I'm sure I already did. ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story