Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Frankie

That light...

by Humanwreckageyoulove 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-01 - Updated: 2012-05-02 - 299 words

0Unrated
Frank P.O.V

After he had tied me, I stared up at him with pleading eyes.
"Please?" i asked, eyes just as begging.
"Please what?" he asked, grabbing his sketchbook and lying on the bed.
"Just let me go. Back to my life. Back to my shitty friends. My.. my family."
Anger flashed through his eyes.
"No. You're not going anywhere. I love you and you WILL love me eventually!" he yelled.
I flinched at his anger and, but when i looked away from the floor and into his eyes, when he looked back they softened. Only for a brief moment. But i saw a resilient light in them, i wanted to be closer to it, but i could see him him forcing it away, trying to look dangerous. I wanted REALLY badly to see that light again, be near it. But first he had to trust me. I finally twisted around and laid down on the floor, my arms extended zombie-style to the knob of the bedpost. I was so tired and my eyes stung from dried tears, that i fell asleep. I diddnt dream, but i must have slept for a long time, because when i woke up, the midday sun shone through cheap curtains. I squinted in it then could see, and what i saw was breathtaking. Gerard was peeking over the edge of the bed at me. He looked like a little kid looking at a puppy. The light in his eyes i had seen before had returned. I opened my eyes completely and smiled up at him. When he realized i could see him, he smiled briefly before composing himself and snuffing out the light. He turned on the T.V.
the news was on. With me onscreen.. well, a picture of me.
Sign up to rate and review this story