Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Frankie

Tied up

by Humanwreckageyoulove 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-01 - Updated: 2012-05-02 - 534 words

0Unrated
Gerard P.O.V

"Frank?"
No reply.
"Frank Please?!"
I grabbed the handle and jiggled it.
"FRANK?!"
Nothing.
I grabbed a coat hanger and jammed it in the lock, then pushed. The door gave way and i looked in. Frank was sitting on the sink.
"Y-you forgot to turn the light on. I locked the door because i wanted to be alone."

The way he said made me melt again. I untied his feet and helped him up.
"Im sorry but my brother was coming and i diddnt want him to know i kidnapped you just yet."
He nodded.
"What do we do now?" he asked
"Umm.. well are you hungry?"
"A bit."
"Ok, what d oyou want for dinner? Ill go buy something as long as you promise not to run away."
"Okay i promise i wont.. Panda Express... I don't care what as long as it's vegetarian."
"Okay ill be back soon." I grabbed my wallet.. before turning and waving bye. He was still tied arm-wise.
I got our food and returned to the hotel where Frank was on the floor leaning against the bed. When i came in, he looked up and waved. I started putting the food down, then i realized, he WAVED. I looked back at him again. He was untied. He grinned.
"You-you're untied" stuttered. He wiggled his hands and flexed, he HAD muscles.
"I broke the pantyhose!" he giggled
My irrational anger problem kicked in.Is he laughing at ME? I was immidiatly mad. I stepped forward and slapped him for the second time that night.His grin fell, then he glared, pushing me. That made it worse. I grabbed both his arms and pushed him all the way on the ground, my legs intertwined in his so he couldn't move,
"I'm.. in charge. You promised." i growled. Fear filled his meek eyes. I felt so bad.
"I'm sorry." he whispered, looking at the floor next to him. I diddnt know what i was doing. Even my mind doubted me. I sighed and let him up.
He glanced from the floor to me. I still couldn't bring myself to trust him. I grabbed the curtain ties and turned back to him.
"You don't have to tie me down." he said, knowing what the ties meant.
"I'm pretty sure i do." i muttered "will you get down willingly?"

Frank P.O.V

When he asked if I would go down easy or not.. i was willing for challenge. I wanted to go home damn it.
"No." I spat, charging towards the door. Before i could make it, he tackled me, his muscled body pretty much covered mine. I squirmed around to face him and tried to kick him where it really hurt, but soon enough he had me pinned. Angry and upset, i spat at his face, making contact with his right brow. He just smirked.
"It would take more than that to get rid of me."
I grunted in irritation and went limp. There was no use in struggling. He smiled satisfied and pulled the curtain tie out of is ass pocket, tying my wrists together, pulling me to the bed and tying me to the foot-board.
Sign up to rate and review this story