Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Frankie

Please, don't cry

by Humanwreckageyoulove 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-01 - Updated: 2012-05-02 - 434 words

0Unrated
Gerard P.O.V

I pulled off the blindfold and he blinked, then looked at me. He studied my face. Probably for a good ID for the cops. He thought for a moment.
"SOMEBODY HELP!" he screamed. looking scared now. It startled and angered me so I reached out and slapped him, with a satisfying sound. His head went in the way i had struck. I stood there, shocked that I had hit him. After a few more minutes his body shook, I leaned down and looked at his face. He was crying. I wanted to hug him. But no, if i showed that I was soft this soon, he would try to escape. Then, he would tell the cops. What have i done? How could someone be FORCED to love someone else? It just wont work. But if I let him go, i would go to jail. Fuck. What did i do? But, then again, in India and places like that, pre-arranged marriages worked... isn't that kind of like forced love?
"Hey.. don't cry" i whispered, "I-Im sorry. I really am."
He slowly looked up.
"C-can I please go home?" he mumbled "I won't tell anyone.
I Sighed.
"No.
"My family is going to the cops.. you know that right?" he asked.
I thought for a second, honestly I haven't thought about any consequences.
"Yes, i know"
"What will you do then?"
"I-I don't know. I wasn't even planning on taking you.. i just.." I sighed.
"You've been watching me." It was a statement. He knew.
"I have..."
"Why?"
"I lo... LIKE you." i muttered, embarrassed.
"Nice way to ask me out.." he grumbled.
Then, there was a rattling at the door. Mikey. I untied him in record time and shoved him into the bathroom, retying his arms and legs before shutting the door.
"Hey, just need some money." He said, and then there was a thump in the bathroom. His head immidiatly turned that way.
"Who's in the bathroom?"
"No one! A rat maybe?"
"No, there IS someone in there."
With that, he took two long, giraffe-legged strides to the bathroom, before i could beat him. He grabbed the handle and..
It was locked. He knocked on the door. Nothing. He gave me one last look before getting his wallet and walking to the door.
"I won't be back till tomorrow." He grinned and i watched as a girl waiting outside took his hand. She had better not be STD central. I will hunt her down. Then, i remembered that i had someone locked in the bathroom. I rapped on the door .
Sign up to rate and review this story