Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Frankie

A dull cry for help

by Humanwreckageyoulove 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-01 - Updated: 2012-05-02 - 442 words

0Unrated
Frank P.O.V
I knew this would happen. I KNEW it.They were going to find out eventually. But now, this is the worst time ever. I ran across the street between floats and into an alley. Tears streamed quickly down my face. Then, out of nowhere, arms wrapped around my body. I cried out into the cold night air. But of course, no one would notice. It's the fucking Mardi Gras in New Orleans. I threw my fist viciously in false hope to make contact with my captor. No help. Im response to my fight came a fist to my stomach, the air left my lungs and i stumbled back, falling to the ground. The strong arms picked me up and drug me to a nearby hotel. I squirmed, punched, and squiggled as he pushed my through the door. I was strong, but he had an advantage on me.

Gerard P.O.V
I wrapped my arms around him and he screamed. Wow, was i glad that it was so loud. He tried to punch me but i dodged him I punched him the stomach and he fell onto the ground. I picked him up in my arms and took him to the hotel room. I ran immidiatly to Mikey's suitcase and grabbed pantyhose (don't ask) and used it to tie him to the bed post and grabbed one of my bandannas and tied it around his eyes. Eventually, he stopped squirming and just sat there.
"Who.. are you?" was all he asked.
"I don't know if I should tell you." I replied. He responded with a sigh. I was actually really shocked.
"would expect you to be freaking the fuck out.." I said, confused. He just shook his head.
"What is the use?"
Wow.. getting rejected by your friends must really bring you down.
"C-can I at least see? Im scares of darkness." he whimpered.
Frank P.O.V
The blindfold was removed and I blinked in the dim light emitting from a lamp, then looked to see who had captured me. I turned my head and saw a man with black hair, followed by amazing eyes, an overall perfect face. Why did I not care as much as i should that he caught me? I had seen him before. I looked at the floor. (where had I seen him?) I thought for a moment then remembered. He was the guy as the gas station... and at the park some days.. does that mean... he's been stalking me? I have heard about some horrible things happening involving stalkers. My heart sped and I let out a cry for help.
Sign up to rate and review this story