Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forbidden Love

chapter 17

by RedNight 0 reviews

some stuff yano

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-05-03 - Updated: 2012-05-03 - 518 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank is still sleeping and we are still driving. I slept for about an hour or two. I text Mikey to tell him what has happened.
"So why do your parents hate you so much?" Ray asks. I think before I answer.
"They don't hate me they just hate what I am." I reply.
"Mm. I think its cute." He says. I blush and look at Frank. He has his knees to his chest and he has one of his arms around me. I stroke his face and look at him lovingly."I've seen the way you look at each other. I wish I had that with someone."
"You will eventually...and when it comes don't let anything take it away because its the feeling in the world." I say not taking my eyes away from Frank.
"I sure hope so. I thought I had it once but that was only a distant dream." He says sounding sad. I decide to change the subject.
"So have you ever been close to catching Spencer?" I ask.
"Once. It was a few months ago but he managed to escape. I was so close to shooting the bastard when he done his weird shit on me. I ended up almost shooting myself but I managed to fight it." He says
"Did your friend help you?" I ask. There's a long silence.
"Gerard my friend wasn't really a friend. She was more than a friend...she was my girlfriend. Spencer well Spencer made her jump off a cliff. While I watched." He says pain in his voice. I look at Frank and wrap my arms around him.
"I'm sorry. I-" I say but he puts up his hand to stop me.
"Its cool. She was amazing and I'll remember as the bright, bubbly, beautiful girl she was." Rays says smiling.
"Gerard..." Says a sleepy Frank.
"Hey baby." I say stroking his head. He looks at me and smiles lovingly. I lean to him so that our foreheads are touching. Our eyes meet and we lean in for a kiss
"HEY! Get a god damn room." Ray says half joking. I shift my eyes to him.
"Sorry." I smile and just give Frank a quick kiss. He pouts and I laugh."Cute"
**********
We pull into Rays driveway at about 8:30am. We take our rug sacks and go into his house. Ray takes us to our room and leaves us to settle. I haven't felt so at home in days. Frank comes to me and gives me a hug.
"I'm going to have a cigarette." I say letting go of him.
"Ok." He replies. I go out of the room, downstairs and outside. I get a cigarette from the packet an light it.
I have the weirdest feeling right now. Like I'm not the only one here. I walk away from the front door and look around. I don't see anyone. Suddenly there is something over my mouth and someone is grabbing me. I try to get free but whatever is on the cloth covering my mouth is powerful and I'm engulfed with darkness.
Sign up to rate and review this story