Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forbidden Love

chapter 16

by RedNight 0 reviews

someone cool is here

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-05-03 - Updated: 2012-05-03 - 580 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Frank you know I'd never hurt you." I say rubbing his back. He's just had another dream about me killing him. That's five nights in a row where we haven't slept properly because of Franks dreams.
"Come one baby lie down." I say. He gets under the covers and lies curled up beside me. I put my arm around him and rub his back. His cries have turned into hiccups.
After what seems like hours Frank it asleep and not long after I'm sleeping too.

*********

I wake to light streaming on my face. I open my eyes to see a flashlight. Frank is still sound asleep. My eyes adjust to the light to see a figure.
"Who the fuck are you?" I say sitting up.
"Its ok I'm here to help you. Spencer is in town you guys have to get out." Says the person.
"How do you know about Spencer." I ask turning on the lamp. This guy has the coolest fro ever. He turns off his flashlight.
"He was after my friend. I have been trying to stop him for years." Says the man. I look at Frank who is still sound asleep and as much as I don't want to I shake him to wake him up. He looks around, see's the man and totally freaks out.
"Who the fuck is that?" He says jumping out of bed.
"Its ok Frank. He's here to help. We have to go Spencer is here. Oh and by the way how the hell did you get in here." I say raising an eyebrow.
"I um sort of climbed in the window." He says rubbing his neck nervously.
"Oh." I reply. I get up from the bed and pull on some clothes, not really caring what I'm wearing. Frank does the same and packs a few items into his rug sack.
"I'm going to wait in my car. Don't go to your car he'll be watching. Leave your car here." The man says beginning to climb out the window.
"Wait" Frank says."What's your name?"
"Ray. Ray Toro." He replies with a smile and disappears into the night. We hurry downstairs and pay for our room. Gladly we haven't left anything important in the car. Where the fuck is Rays car?
"There he is!" Frank says pointing to a car with lights on. We know its Ray because we can see his hair. We walk over to his car and get in the back. I look at the clock and see its 6:00am.
"So where are we going?" I ask clicking my seatbelt in.
"My place. He won't know you are there...Frank are you ok you look a little pale?" Ray says. How the fuck does he know his name?
"How do you know my name?" Frank says as if he read my mind.
"I listen in to Spencers phone calls. He mentioned you both." Ray replies starting thr car and driving.
"What else do you know?" I ask.
"Just how you guys ended up in this situation. By the way I don't have a problem with you guys being together." He replies.
"I should hope so." I say. I put my arm around Frank and he snuggles into me. Its great to be the passenger and not the one driving.
Not long and Frank is sound asleep. Wish I found it that easy.
"Sleep Gerard you'll need it." Ray says. I nod and close my eyes. I miss home...
Sign up to rate and review this story