Categories > Original > Drama > What Is and What Should Never Be

Chapter 4.1

by Mojo-Risin 0 reviews

After school the nexy day...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-05-05 - Updated: 2012-05-05 - 185 words

0Unrated
I sat in Ms. Van Dam's classroom waiting for Robert to show up, he was already twenty minutes late. "Mona Lisa, who did you say was helping you with your assignment?" Ms. Van Dam asked impatiently. "My mom's boyfriend Robert." I replied. "Where is your mother?" She asked in turn. "She's in New York for the month on business." I said lied dryly. She was all the way across the country because Robert and I had a "stinky relationship" and left us for a month to "solve our stink' as she called it. Suddenly the door swung open and Robert came in, "I'm so terriibly sorry I'm late." He said as he took a seat at the desk next to me. Ms. Van Dam smiled flirtaciously, "On no worries." She purred. "Oh Ms. Van Dam, you're engaged now right?" I asked rudely as I silently hoped she'd stop undressing my "husband" with her eyes. "Oh yes I am." She said sounding more like she was being reminded and less like she was proud. "Congratulations." Robert said with a friendly smile. "Thank you." She replied stiffly.
Sign up to rate and review this story