Categories > Original > Drama > What Is and What Should Never Be

Chapter 4.2

by Mojo-Risin 0 reviews

Soory the chapters are too short. I have to update on my cell phone.... it's a long story....

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-05-05 - Updated: 2012-05-06 - 181 words

0Unrated
"Well Mona Lisa is the odd girl out for this assignment and she had to choose someone else for this assignment." She said eyeing me coldly. "She already explained everything to me. These kids don't know what they're missing with Mona, she's a gem. But I am however more than happy to help." Ms Van Dam looked down at my finger, "Where the hell did you get that?" She asked jealously as she looked at her plain single diamond ring. "Robert gave it to me. He said it should be more realistic. He also got these." I said taking Roberts hand and showing her his and my matching wedding bands, "Isn't he sweet?" I said intentionaly rubbing her nose in it. "Yes, wonderful." She replied. "What exactly were your intentions behind this assignment?" Robert asked breaking me and Ms. Van Dam out of our staring match. "Just wanted to see how my students would take to such a responsibility." She replied as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Tramp." I mumbled. Robert slapped my thigh. I jumped, "What?" I squeeked.
Sign up to rate and review this story