Categories > Original > Drama > What Is and What Should Never Be

Chapter 4.3

by Mojo-Risin 1 review

School

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-05-05 - Updated: 2012-05-06 - 200 words

0Unrated
"Sorry I thought I saw a bug." He said then looked back at Ms. Van Dam, "You were saying?" "The students have to be married for one month and act as if they were married without living together of course. They must remain married for the whole month and then at the end of the month they must choose and explain whether they were happy being married or miserable and if they were miserable decide on whether if they would get a divorce or try and make it work in an essay." She said as she continued to play in her long brown hair. "Sounds good." He said, "Are we finished here? Mona and I must be somewhere soon." "Yes, yes we are." She replied blandly. "Wonderful." He stood to his feet and shook her hand, "It's been a pleasure." He took my hand and pulled me to the door, "Come Mona, love; we'll be late." "I can only move but so fast hubby, this ring you bought me is so heavy!" I said with a smirk as I looked back at Ms. Van Dam. Once outside in the parking lot he sighed, "You're naughty." "What'd I do?" I asked.
Sign up to rate and review this story