Categories > Original > Drama > What Is and What Should Never Be

Chapter 4.4

by Mojo-Risin 0 reviews

In the parking lot

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-05-06 - Updated: 2012-05-06 - 178 words

0Unrated
"What did I do?" I asked as I got into the passenger seat. He got in on his side, "Trying to make that woman jealous. Shame on you." He tisked. "I wasn't tring to make her jealous." I countered, "It's a natural reaction when one woman's husband is smart, charming, caring and handsome and another woman's fiancee is fat, ugly, prematurely bald, and cheap with the engagement ring." Robert blushed, "You think I'm handsome and smart?" He asked dreamily. "Well yeah." I said lookingg down at my white skirt. "That's nice." He trailed off. "Besides seeing her like that is better than eating ice cream in the summertime." I sighed, "She thinks I'm just another spanish delinquent." "But you're not." He said deeply. "I know I'm not." I said jokingly, "I'm not even Spanish, I'm dominican." He chuckled, "You're funny." He sighed. "Can we go home now?" I asked looking Ms. Van Dam coming towards us, "She's coming our way." Robert started the car, backed out of the spot and sped off, "That was a closey." He sighed.
Sign up to rate and review this story