Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > this is life in the zones.

IM FINE!

by frankiero_is_my_hero 1 review

WHY AM I EVEN THINKING ABOUT THIS! IM FINE! IM BEING STUPID NOW!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-05-07 - Updated: 2012-05-07 - 603 words

0Unrated


I didn’t know what to do. Half of me wanted to go back and see how ghoul was… half of me wanted to stay here and never move… and some small part of me… that came from somewhere inside me I hadn’t seen for a long time… it made me want to die. To cut. To drink. And I had no idea why I was feeling like this.

I couldn’t go back down that road. Not after it had nearly lead to me killing myself. Mikey falling apart. Ray and frank had to watch it all.

I can’t try and tell myself that I won’t be missed… because I know that I will…

WHY AM I EVEN THINKING ABOUT THIS! IM FINE! IM BEING STUPID NOW!

I felt several warm tears rolling down my cheek and my hands shaking.

“poison? Dude you okay?” I heard riot say from behind me making me jump.

“leave me alone riot. I don’t want to talk to you.” I snapped back making no attempt to wipe away the tears from my cheeks.

“I just wondered… if you wanted to know how ghoul was… but okay then poison. Oh and kobra is freaking out. Big time,”

“I can’t… please don’t make me go back… I can’t I will just hurt them…”I said as he came and sat next to me running a hand through his bright blue hair.

“dude… they need you… and to be honest… if your feeling like this… you need them. Do you wanna talk about it?” he said looking across the desert.

“im sorry… can you please take me back? And if I change my mind… don’t let me. If I do then can you just make sure that I get back…”I said wiping my face and sighing.

“yeaah… c’mon then… ghoul keeps asking for you… whats bothering you?” he asked me with that sort of comforting smile that I used to get from the others…

We walked for about ten minuties… I didn’t remember running that far but hey! Anyway… on the way there I told him about how much they all meant to me. How I felt like everything bad that had ever happened to them was because of me… how there had been times whn they needed me to helo them and I didn’t. I just sat there getting wasted or high.

He told me that it wasn’t my fault… that everything happens for a reason… that when everything is finished… everything will go back to how it used to be…

“thanks dude… you’ve really helped!” I said giving him a sile to prove to him I was feeling okay.

“nah its all right! Im honoured to have helped you! when BLI took over… I refused to believe it. I didn’t do as I wastold I didn’t want to wear all white… I wanted to listen to music… I wanted to be creative…I wanted to be able to play my drums… I wanted to be me. And when I heard about you… you gave me the corage to stand up for what I believe in! you poison… so in a way you have saved me…” he said looking at me with adoring eyes.

“really?” I asked him… I hadn’t heard anyone tell me that I had saved their life in a VERY long time.

“yeah! I haven’t played drums in ages! It’s a shame really…”now


enjoy:) oh and dont forget to rate and review kay... :3
-ebony xo
Sign up to rate and review this story