Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > this is life in the zones.

Im going alone.

by frankiero_is_my_hero 1 review

“It’s fine. Poisons… don’t go! Please! Or at least let me come with you?!” he said urgently. “nope. Im going alone.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-05-14 - Updated: 2012-05-14 - 519 words

0Unrated
After the long walk back the welcoming sight of the Trans am and camper van could be seen, along with the sight of kobra running and jet stopping ghoul from doing the same…
“Don’t ever do that to me again. EVER.” He said before giving me a hug.

“I’m sorry mikes” I whispered in his ear quiet enough that the others couldn’t hear but loud enough that he could. I heard him gasp a little, but it was again too quietly for anyone but me too hear.

“Poison… we have these names for a reason…” he whispered back.

“I’m not poison…” I said a little louder than I had meant to earning me some very warning looks from the rest of the killjoys, not to mention the curious glances I was getting from destroyah, cyanide and riot…

“…be careful…” jet said with a slight hint of urgency in his voice…

“Poison… can you please come here a second…” I heard ghoul say from where jet had sat him, he was patting the sand next to him, inviting me to join him. He had a very welcoming smile on his lips that put me under the impression that he wasn’t about to go ape on me are have a go at me for nearly letting my real name slip in front of the other rebels…

But that wasn’t ghoul… and it most certainly wasn’t like… FRANK.

I walked over cautiously, sitting down next to him. He looked up at ma and smiled again, and then he just looked down.

“Poison… what’s been bothering you? Seriously… we have all noticed that you have not been quite yourself recently… so come on. You helped me when I was feeling upset… so now I’m going to help you.” he said smiling sweetly.

“I… I hate this. I miss the band. I miss the way things used to be… the way… we would all be. I haven’t sung… I haven’t been able to be myself… look at what life out here is doing to me…” I said gesturing to my red Hair…”I want people to say that we saved their lives… I want all this to be over…”

“C’mon poison, it’ll be all right… so… you haven’t sung? …then… sing…?” he said placing his good hand on my shoulder, bringing me back to the fact he was shot in the arm…

“I can’t ghoul… I can’t just sing. Look… I’m gonna go out okay… on my own… and I’ll be back later on tonight. Just… yeah. How’s your arm?” I said trying to block over him telling me to stay.

“It’s fine. Poisons… don’t go! Please! Or at least let me come with you?!” he said urgently.

“nope. Im going alone.”


this is very short... having abit of writers block...THIS SUX!!! but i have a vauge idea of what is happening next.... anyways... rate and review? the next chap will be much much longer to make up for it:)

-ebony xo
Sign up to rate and review this story