Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > War On Cemetary Drive

Report Two

by Apocalyto 1 review

Report on the otherside...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-05-08 - Updated: 2012-05-08 - 254 words

0Unrated
“Report.” A pale woman ordered as she watched over the crowd of people walking around the city.
“The humans in Zone 5 are starting to get surrounded, but they’re holding them back. For Zone 1, they’re taking a lot of heat and we’ll have to take it out for them as soon as possible although it still unknown what is causing it.” The second in command replied as she skimmed through her communicator.

The pale woman sighed and ruffled her chocolate brown hair.
“Send more soldiers out at nightfall. Investigate the situation, get them to report back and we’ll plan our next move.” The other, asian woman and noted it down on her communicator.

As the second in command went to leave, she stopped.
“Ma’am…the soldiers are being reckless. Some of the human soldiers have been saying they’ve seen us.” The pale woman groaned in annoyance and licked her pale pink cupid’s bow lips.
“I’ll talk to them. We cannot let the humans know we are here or it will ruin everything. Announce there will be a gathering, please.”

The asian woman nodded and went to leave again, but this time the brunette stopped her.
“Hey, Alexandria…Are you okay?” She asked awkwardly, not even knowing how to talk to her best friend anymore. Alex smirked.
“Peachy, Lacey. We’re only risking our lives for humans.” Alex rolled her eyes at her friend’s stupid question. Lacey chuckled.
“That’s good. Now scram and go shoot something.”
Sign up to rate and review this story